CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy fuck what an amazing series Liquid proved here that they can hang with the big boys I honestly thought Optic was going to the LB during truth ctf.

But Clutchbite showed up when it mattered in those last two series.

I hate to complain about events, but holy shit what is happening with the audio? This is awful. 

optic edge it out, but like Nv, they dont look like they're in top form.

Honestly, I think Optic is playing well, but Liquid is no fucking joke. This is incredible Halo being played by both teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic too clutch, Liquid could have put them away so many times! I hope they keep their heads up because that squad is legit

Both LB series are starting, so we are going to be missing one of them. What a shame.

But they are going to bring us everyone's favourite, the FFA. Does nobody involved in the HCS understand that we want to watch pros play 4v4? They make sure to shove all their sponsors down our throats, but god forbid we get to watch the damn game.

Liquid w/ Stellur and Eco probably have a higher ceiling than w/Commonly and Spartan.

But it'd be kind of funny (and sad) if they still plateau at 3rd. 

did ghost honestly just say big shout out to the production team?

Hmm for what exactly,

This has been the worst production since agl,

#but even then there black and white player cams were the correct fucking player,

how can agl have better production than this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

it's year 2046 and silly humans still don't understand how to watch multiple events at once

Ya. Excuse me everyone who's gathered to watch football. Including the home owner. I'm just going to switch over to a fucking halo 5 event for a minute here.

Lmao

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

It's fucking ridiculous that they're showing a stupid FFA match that no one gives a shit about instead of the LB matches which are actually relevant to the tournament.

This shit happened at the last open event as well if you're going to have an FFA it should not take priority over 4vs4 matches.

When will they understand no one cares about watching FFA unless its the only thing going on.

• Upvote (+1) 1