CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just tuned in to catch game 2, missed it :apg:

Liquid were up 2-1 in game 1, Rayne got two kills and was running flag to the player that just grabbed Rockets...and Lethul hit a Sniper headshot that killed the cap.  OpTic came back and won 3-2.

El Town for Commonly would be an interesting roster swap - two similar playstyles, though I'd say Town is slightly more obj focused and Commonly has a bit more slaying power. El Town is good friends with Spartan and has teamed with Danoxide & Suspector before, and Commonly getting kicked off a team with skins would be great  :lxthul:

Anybody else tired of watching slayer games?  Seriously i just do something else for 15 minutes then come back to the stream.

I love slayer, it just feels right to me. The problem for me is that it is awful in H5. I don't know if it's just the maps, or the movement options, toss in radar to make it worse. It's just not good in H5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Liquid were up 2-1 in game 1, Rayne got two kills and was running flag to the player that just grabbed Rockets...and Lethul hit a Sniper headshot that killed the cap.  OpTic came back and won 3-2.

:lxthul:

From Rayne's reaction, he was definitely playing with that on his screen  :wutface:

He was PISSED after that match hahahaha 

Optic will lose this series imo, even if they force the game 5, Rig Slayer doesn't seem to be theor strongest Gametype nowadays.

Hope it isn't too much work to fix his Xbox.

Simple button combo to turn it off (and back on).

Secret shot of @@Rayne warming up to play Optic

pressing-all-the-buttons-in-elevator_115

Would it really need to be a reset if Liquid actually won though?

I believe you can bring up the debug by pressing down on the dpad and b? Or something similar. It happens in forge 100 times because it's the same shortcut as another command

Edit: I think you hold b and press down. I'll check when I get home