CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Pretty clever move on Elimite's part encouraging the Ninja fans to spam emotes. Good way to weed out any of his fans just joining stream.

giphy.gif

Heil Moobot.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who exactly is running the show here?

This seems to just be a weekend long low budget ad for halo wars 2 and the pro gameplay is nothing more than a commercial break. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wtf... they can jump to the feature stations???

Why the fuck am i watching Halo wars 2 adverts for half an hour then???

Buy our bloody game! - 343i 

Down time would be so much better if we can watch teams from the featured station play, even without commentary

Buy our bloody game! - 343i 

Down time would be so much better if we can watch teams from the featured station play, even without commentary

You would think it would be simple to replace one of the UGCRed/Blue channels with observer mode from the off stream stations.

I really hope they're letting teams like OG/TL/nV keep playing during these ridiculous amounts of downtime. At this pace it'll be 2 more hours before Optic and TL play.

Thrilling AR play.

Excellent use of the radar and crouching positional gameplay tactics by all players

• Upvote (+1) 6

Thrilling AR play.

Excellent use of the radar and crouching positional gameplay tactics by all players

Halo eSports

I doubt we will break 23k.

• Upvote (+1) 2

El Town needs to be dropped.

The groundpound w/ camo was a bad play but I thought his camo play before that was good 

El Town needs to be dropped.

El Town and Victory X should never be on the same team. There both fantastic players but on the same team....not so sure

• Upvote (+1) 3

We have such a good product as shown by how hype that last match was and various others. Makes me so sad that the quality of production is so lacking.

Also, I'm already out of rep for the day  :stressed:

*Insert @@Saucey Premium ad*

Halo eSports

I doubt we will break 23k.

When I saw a player crouching in the camo spawn with an AR it reminded me of Snipedown's sniper spree in 08 in the finals against tD on the pit. Truly halo at its highest potential
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1