CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man I want to see ALG vs INC aswell.. and Optic vs TL and EG vs LG

Too many great matchups

I think at this point every match should be streamed.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Man I want to see ALG vs INC aswell.. and Optic vs TL and EG vs LG

Too many great matchups

There's really no reason why we can't watch all of them. All remaining 4v4 series would be a total of 9 games. If they stopped with this absurd amount of downtime we could easily fit all of those in, along with the FFA finals, by 10pm.

But of course we'll probably only get 5 of those on stream because it's just too hard to figure out what we want to watch.

NV again shows that despite maybe having figured out Optic, the gap between them and the other teams is still smaller than the gap between Optic and the other teams.

Is studying one team so much that you struggle against other teams a bit more a thing in sports/gaming?

We have such a good product as shown by how hype that last match was and various others. Makes me so sad that the quality of production is so lacking.

Also, I'm already out of rep for the day  :stressed:

seriously its been half an hour since str8 vs nV. Fucking JOKE. 

How can halo grow when 90% of the broadcast is fucking Halo Wars 2 adverts and an analysts desk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

seriously its been half an hour since str8 vs nV. Fucking JOKE. 

How can halo grow when 90% of the broadcast is fucking Halo Wars 2 adverts and an analysts desk.

You could even see these guys sitting down on main stage twenty minutes ago behind the caster desk. Why does it take so long to start a series here?

Wtf... they can jump to the feature stations???

Why the fuck am i watching Halo wars 2 adverts for half an hour then???

• Upvote (+1) 1

NV again shows that despite maybe having figured out Optic, the gap between them and the other teams is still smaller than the gap between Optic and the other teams.

Reminds me of H2A EG. They werent dominant like CLG/OG in every tournament they just seemed to always clutch it out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The 8 teams left:

Envy

Optic

Liquid

Str8

EG

LG

ALG

Inconceivable

It appears some 'pro' team is missing from that  :thinking:  :thinking:  :thinking:

The fact that ALG or Inconceivable won't be in the pro league for a whole season is SAD 

• Upvote (+1) 1