CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah, some people just crave drama, they don't have much else going on. That's okay though, we are pretty used to that type of childish behavior for years at this point.

Elamite subtweetin'?

lol this tweet is not about halo, but thanks for following me :)

good timing hipster! lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Random question:

Would anybody be interested in co-hosting a HCS podcast with me on a relatively consistent basis? DM me on here/Twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If you're interested in learning more about my new content, Battleground Breakdown and what it is, you can check it out here: 

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/15003-battleground-breakdown/

The first few episodes are pretty Halocentric, with guests like Simms, Connor Hall (ALG CEO), and ZachTheCEO (MoneyMatches) in which we'll be discussing everything Halo, and their sides of the roster drama. I hope you guys check it out! I'll keep you guys in the loop! 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I literally can NOT handle listening to Danoxide in this ALG vs EG scrim. He is so fucking obnoxious.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

nV just 50-19'd Pnda on Rig Slayer. Cratos went 2-11. Huke was trying to find nerd spots all game and Mikwen said Cratos sucks about 10 times.

This is fun.

Amazed anyone is willing to scrim them. There's no benefit blowing out games constantly when there's plenty of other good teams to play.

Edit: saying this as Cratos goes 3-14 on Regret Slayer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Amazed anyone is willing to scrim them. There's no benefit blowing out games constantly when there's plenty of other good teams to play.

Edit: saying this as Cratos goes 3-14 on Regret Slayer.

Every other team has a scrims :(
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I can't stop thinking about how a "professional" organization has an integrity clause in their rules and they let a fraudster continue playing. Who the fuck is making these decisions? 

My jimmies are in a tornado. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

"Thanks for the $2 your life sucks. Thanks for the cheese."

Some cringy moments but I have to admit I laughed.

Simms at the end got me good; "you wanna get dropped from Final Boss again motherfucker"

:walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't stop thinking about how a "professional" organization has an integrity clause in their rules and they let a fraudster continue playing. Who the fuck is making these decisions?

My jimmies are in a tornado.

Integrity clause? (I may have missed something)

Scrim Result

Red Team: OG (Royal 2, Snakebite, Lethul, Frosty) vs. Blue Team: TL (Penguin, Stellur, Eco, Rayne)

Plaza SH: OG 100-26 TL

Eden Slayer: OG 50-43 TL

Truth CTF: OG 2-3 TL

Coli Slayer: OG 50-42 TL

Rig SH: OG 59-100 TL

Regret Slayer: OG 50-43 TL

Empire SH: OG 100-34 TL

Plaza Slayer: OG 49-50 TL

Coli CTF: OG 1-3 TL

Truth Slayer: OG 50-36 TL

Eden SH: OG 57-100 TL

Rig Slayer: OG 39-50 TL

Fathom CTF: OG 2-3 TL

Final Result: OG 6-7 TL

Takeaways

Crazy scrim comeback for TL who was also down 2-0 in Fathom CTF in the last game. This is first time I've seen OG lose a scrim to a team other than NV in idk how long. 

The teamwork that TL has to just stay alive and annoy the enemy until they challenge with a teammate while oneshot is insane. The !royal2 complain counter was high during that scrim. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Integrity clause? (I may have missed something)

@ ESL you need to read up on your own rules!!!

First of all your rule book states:

"1. Definitions:

The Manager: The person who is responsible for the COMMUNICATION between the Team and HCS Pro League Administration. This person is also responsible for any and all roster changes, during the Regular Season or between seasons. Section 2.2 has more information regarding Team Managers.

2.2: This Manager is responsible for SUBMITTING any and all roster changes to the HCS Pro League."

-it doesnt state the manager gets to decide. He's responsible that ESL gets the info of any TEAM decisions but your rule book does NOT say, that he can decide by himself!

Furthermore your rule book states:

"2.4 Roster Changes:

Any team or roster announcements made prior to ESL approval for the new roster are not considered official or final until final the roster is confirmed by ESL. For any roster change, it must be clearly communicated to the League whether the roster change was initiated by the player or the team."

- Well.... since you stated that this whole team matter was discussed, you clearly must have known there was a disagreement between the manager and one of the players(bubu) that the manager falsely wanted to submit on his roster. At NO point does your rule book state that the manager can make any decision (just responsible for team changes a.k.a. tell ESL whats going on with the team) but at a 2/2 split. The 2/2 split is the ONLY part in your rule book, where the manager gets to decide something (who is going to keep the spot in pro league).

It wasnt a 2/2 split and therefor the falsely submitted roster by the manager should have NEVER ever gotten any approval from ESL side, since you knew how all parties felt (because you talked to them ) and the case is actually NOT stated in your rule book.

FINALLY the most important paragraph from the mighty rule book:

"Please note, all rules are subject to change at any time throughout the season. Be sure to check back regularly. ESL reserves the right to make rulings outside of this rule set in order to preserve the tournament’s INTEGRITY. This is considered a living document and can be updated at any time. Any rulings made by any party other than ESL are not final and should not be considered as such."

- THIS paragraph makes your actions legal! Because you can make decisions outside of the rule book (as stated above), which you surely did.

But all in favor of the current pro league spot holders and against bubu.

ESL could have just stuck to their own rule book and make the correct decision or if confused by their own rules just referred to the above mentioned paragraph and kept the tournament’s INTEGRITY.

-nasty

Anyone streaming the ALG vs EG scrim from the EG side ??. Listening to Danoxide is giving me cancer.

Doesnt look like it.

@ ESL you need to read up on your own rules!!!

First of all your rule book states:

"1. Definitions:

The Manager: The person who is responsible for the COMMUNICATION between the Team and HCS Pro League Administration. This person is also responsible for any and all roster changes, during the Regular Season or between seasons. Section 2.2 has more information regarding Team Managers.

2.2: This Manager is responsible for SUBMITTING any and all roster changes to the HCS Pro League."

-it doesnt state the manager gets to decide. He's responsible that ESL gets the info of any TEAM decisions but your rule book does NOT say, that he can decide by himself!

Furthermore your rule book states:

"2.4 Roster Changes:

Any team or roster announcements made prior to ESL approval for the new roster are not considered official or final until final the roster is confirmed by ESL. For any roster change, it must be clearly communicated to the League whether the roster change was initiated by the player or the team."

- Well.... since you stated that this whole team matter was discussed, you clearly must have known there was a disagreement between the manager and one of the players(bubu) that the manager falsely wanted to submit on his roster. At NO point does your rule book state that the manager can make any decision (just responsible for team changes a.k.a. tell ESL whats going on with the team) but at a 2/2 split. The 2/2 split is the ONLY part in your rule book, where the manager gets to decide something (who is going to keep the spot in pro league).

It wasnt a 2/2 split and therefor the falsely submitted roster by the manager should have NEVER ever gotten any approval from ESL side, since you knew how all parties felt (because you talked to them

That's so frustrating! So many Loop Holes. I remember Cratos getting into a twitter beef with the rule manager from ESL saying that he would eat his own words and now they are pulling for him. Allowing these kind of shenanigans to run free in this League.