CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How do I ban someone?

Asking for a friend.

Have I ever told you you've been one of my favorite posters since I came here late 2015?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Update on number of AM teams attending UGC. 36 teams have registered their rosters. This does not include teams that have bought a team pass but not confirmed their rosters or teams buying their pass at the door.

Including Pro Teams we should get around 50-60 teams. Not bad. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Including Pro Teams we should get around 50-60 teams. Not bad. :)

There were over 100 teams in the seeding tourney yesterday. Im hoping more of those teams buy passes and maybe we get to 75+. Im getting my hype back for UGC

• Upvote (+1) 2

There were over 100 teams in the seeding tourney yesterday. Im hoping more of those teams buy passes and maybe we get to 75+. Im getting my hype back for UGC

Ah this is something I noticed aswell. I don't know what happened but during the cup it said there were 72 teams I then confirmed this by counting manually. I checked this morning to see who won and noticed that it said 90. I don't know why this happend

probably something about this 

Brett said he would be done if there was something shady going on didn't he? Wonder if he backed off of that.

The opposite of "Str8 Sick" is "Cr00ked Healthy".

Healthy

Healy

Healry

HILLARY

CR00KED HILLARY

BAN STR8 SICK

Thats enough internet for me today.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

Ahh I see where you got a little off. It's says 128 teams but that is the total number of teams that Cup allowed. In reality 72 teams competed but I still don't know why it is currently saying 90. I checked how many teams go HCS points to confirm.

Brett said he would be done if there was something shady going on didn't he? Wonder if he backed off of that.

He backed off the same day. It was an empty threat to look like a good guy.
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So have any of the Pro's that said they were going to be "hitting the YouTube grind" done anything yet?

@@RyaNoob doesn't count because he is a lad.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So have any of the Pro's that said they were going to be "hitting the YouTube grind" done anything yet?

I don't know dude, is water wet?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

75d.png

• Upvote (+1) 1