CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Seems like we need to know the rules on when a Manager vote would take place. You would assume it would be within the Transfer period. And for a new team to be submitted(Showtime's "bubu" roster) for the next season(before lock), the vote for a new manager should take place first.

Some people forget how negative Hysteria would get. It showed again during his teams in H5 as well.

Ninja also would push for no reason and that got punished more in h2a. They did place better with ola but not as well as most hoped.

Also if c9 hysteria is still his gamertag, I played with him in arena last week. Maybe he may come back

• Downvote (-1) 2

This situation shows the need for some sort of players union that can appeal decisions like this to whomever makes and enforces the rules. It seems like theres currently no way for bubu to appeal this which is ridiculous

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja also would push for no reason and that got punished more in h2a. They did place better with ola but not as well as most hoped.

Also if c9 hysteria is still his gamertag, I played with him in arena last week. Maybe he may come back

Wasn't even specifically at Ninja nor did I mention it. He was always negative even in H5.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I wish I could delete my account after reading this.

That shitpost was so ******** I think I have to block him.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The vast majority of pros didn't want breakout. Do you know that?

How can he possibly know that, man? Don't you know he works 60 hours a week and is too old for your childish games?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

The opposite of "Str8 Sick" is "Cr00ked Healthy".

Healthy

Healy

Healry

HILLARY

CR00KED HILLARY

BAN STR8 SICK

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

NO RADAR AND ARS

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3

How can he possibly know that, man? Don't you know he works 60 hours a week and is too old for your childish games?  :kappa:

Kappa doesn't save you from a ****post. I guess that's just a troll post. With my personal life though, I still probably have more hours logged into h5 than you do. And yes I knew how bad breakout was/is. Still wasn't my point as I keep saying. You seem to ignore my actual point of pulling the gametype out before a championship.

• Downvote (-1) 12

Kappa doesn't save you from a ****post. I guess that's just a troll post. With my personal life though, I still probably have more hours logged into h5 than you do.

what does this even mean?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

The opposite of "Str8 Sick" is "Cr00ked Healthy".

Healthy

Healy

Healry

HILLARY

CR00KED HILLARY

BAN STR8 SICK

Your mind works in mysterious ways

• Upvote (+1) 3

Kappa doesn't save you from a ****post. I guess that's just a troll post. With my personal life though, I still probably have more hours logged into h5 than you do. And yes I knew how bad breakout was/is. Still wasn't my point as I keep saying. You seem to ignore my actual point of pulling the gametype out before a championship.

my kappa could beat up your kappa

R0mFYr2.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pls just stop

057lq8.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

let's just put Airkick on our ignore lists and move on, guys ... he's either a successful troll and/or not worth responding to

• Upvote (+1) 1

X8SNu8l.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Update on number of AM teams attending UGC. 36 teams have registered their rosters. This does not include teams that have bought a team pass but not confirmed their rosters or teams buying their pass at the door.

• Upvote (+1) 4