CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You are right, I dont have all the facts. I work roughly 60 hours a week and then have a family to come home to everyday. I dont have time to research all the situations that arise. I was merely pointing out that this community is too negative and causes people to shy away from the scene.

You sure choose a shitty time to come make that point. I'm more then aware of the struggles of working and responsibilities, as all real adults are.

Now everyone, let's not let AirKick district us from the real issue right now. Holding ppl accountable for this horrific situation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're right. The community being too negative is what's hurting the growth of the game. It's not that A) the game is not that enjoyable competitively to any but the most diehard fans and that B) 343 is a company that refuses to address the vast majority of the game's issues in any meaningful way and when it does engage with the community it seems to be to either play the victim or lie about how much pro players' feedback is taken into account.

But yeah, the community being pessimistic after years of bad or mediocre games is the problem here.

I am not saying 343 is great or perfect.  They are somewhere in the middle.  I've seen a lot of your past posts UGUG and usually agree with your statements.  Especially NO Radar.  That is the one thing that i desperately want to change, they my h5 life will be complete!  Once again, I am trying to stop all the Negativity and be grateful for what 343 has done for us.  They obviously care about the game and feedback.  They have done more updates, patches, fixes with h5 than all past halos combined.  That is a fact.  Bungie did maybe 5-10% of updates,feedback,patches that 343 has done for us.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You are right, I dont have all the facts. I work roughly 60 hours a week and then have a family to come home to everyday. I dont have time to research all the situations that arise. I was merely pointing out that this community is too negative and causes people to shy away from the scene.

Yet you still jave time to come in here and insult us. How wonderful for you!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am not saying 343 is great or perfect.  They are somewhere in the middle.  I've seen a lot of your past posts UGUG and usually agree with your statements.  Especially NO Radar.  That is the one thing that i desperately want to change, they my h5 life will be complete!  Once again, I am trying to stop all the Negativity and be grateful for what 343 has done for us.  They obviously care about the game and feedback.  They have done more updates, patches, fixes with h5 than all past halos combined.  That is a fact.  Bungie did maybe 5-10% of updates,feedback,patches that 343 has done for us.

they also released the most bare bones halo of all time 

• Upvote (+1) 3

they also released the most bare bones halo of all time 

Meanwhile, Bungie made Destiny and we all know how "competitive" that game is.  I would much rather have H5 and be apart of 343's future.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Everyone can bitch about Cratos and Showtime, but the most concerning part about all of this is that they worked with "League officials" to ensure it was done in the correct way.

If this was the correct way, this sucks.

I think ESL realizes that though, hopefully.

My question is did anyone contact the other players involved and if they didn't, why not? If Cratos and Showtime worked with League Officials it would make sense to try validate their claim that no one else had an issue with what they were doing.

Cratos says Bubu was fine with it, Bubu says he had no idea. If the League doesn't know which of these stories is true that's a massive issue.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Meanwhile, Bungie made Destiny and we all know how "competitive" that game is.  I would much rather have H5 and be apart of 343's future.

That has literally nothing to do with 343 and what they have done with Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So wait, we're the reason why shitty orgs who have screwed people over are no longer in the scene? Shouldn't that be a good thing?

• Upvote (+1) 7

In other news the UGC and qualifier placement cup got 72 teams. I think most are are going to UGC so we should get a good 50 AM team turnout.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My question is did anyone contact the other players involved and if they didn't, why not? If Cratos and Showtime worked with League Officials it would make sense to try validate their claim that no one else had an issue with what they were doing.

Cratos says Bubu was fine with it, Bubu says he had no idea. If the League doesn't know which of these stories is true that's a massive issue.

Not to mention being able to submit a roster with a player that has not given consent to being on the roster.

• Upvote (+1) 2

For some people Beyond is like Obama. Thanks Beyond.

For some ppl beyond is like Bush. Everything is Bush's fault, don't ever accept blame. Just blame Bush, doesn't matter what it is or how long it has been.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Noble didnt pay players, Denial didnt pay players, Cloud9 left, came back, left again (non community related).

Not sure what the point was there.

For some people Beyond is like Obama. Thanks Beyond.

When are you gonna fix MCC?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Cratos sitting in Bubu's stream making excuses it's kinda sad.

Anyway, the games between Bubu's team and ALG are on now if you're not watching (Bubu is streaming), pretty intense.

LOL i am a little to old for Safe spaces. I guess i knew coming on here with mostly young youth wouldnt serve a purpose. I probably had your state of mind 10 years ago.

Young youth? Lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am not saying 343 is great or perfect. They are somewhere in the middle. I've seen a lot of your past posts UGUG and usually agree with your statements. Especially NO Radar. That is the one thing that i desperately want to change, they my h5 life will be complete! Once again, I am trying to stop all the Negativity and be grateful for what 343 has done for us. They obviously care about the game and feedback. They have done more updates, patches, fixes with h5 than all past halos combined. That is a fact. Bungie did maybe 5-10% of updates,feedback,patches that 343 has done for us.

Thanks for the nice response. I would never deny that bungie was terrible. For example, they never patched the elite neck in Halo 3. However, that doesn't excuse 343 not fixing problems in the competitive playlist, releasing a broken game in the MCC, and so on. I think that a lot of people have spent years offering constructive feedback to no avail and are understandably getting more frustrated

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there an official stream for tonights games gents or is it all player streams? Thinking of kicking the stream up and casting some games if it goes on for a while but noticed its single elim and didn't want to step on anyones toes.

Side-note, i know its been a little negative on here over the course of seeing the seeding side of things and can only apologise for this guys. I know people are calling us out and ill be sure to pass it on, certainly not going to promise anything would/will change but its for sure been noted.

Can totally understand where the anger and heat is coming from guys so please once again accept my apology for that. I know i say it time and time again that the feedback is noted but for what its worth i wanted to ackowledge the anger and say it wont go un-noted/ignored.

I think E6 took the streams - I will have to double check  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I think E6 took the streams - I will have to double check  :simms:

YOU

HAVE

ME

ROLLIN

ON

THE

FLOOR

LAUGHING

MY

CRATOS (ass)

OFF

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

LOL i am a little to old for Safe spaces. I guess i knew coming on here with mostly young youth wouldnt serve a purpose. I probably had your state of mind 10 years ago.

Back when you were 7? Nice.
  • Upvote (+1) 1