CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Saiyan is 18 I believe

Because they have no other legit options left, and they might as well go with a decent friend

Str8 has zero chance of doing well this event

If Heinz is still playing they have 3 out 4 that came 4 in pro league. Heck they should even have been 3rd if they didn't choke against liquid. So zero chance is a little bit exaggerated.

I was checking TB in the morning on my phone and it showed the desktop version and not the mobile one. Anyone else notice that?

• Upvote (+1) 8

I was checking TB in the morning on my phone and it showed the desktop version and not the mobile one. Anyone else notice that?

Currently on mobile now and it's still doing the desktop mode. I think the site is broken

• Upvote (+1) 1

Currently on mobile now and it's still doing the desktop mode. I think the site is broken

Happened to me too. Seems like it might not be auto-detecting properly.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page, zoom in a shitton on the bottom left and click the "Use Mobile Version" link.  That should fix it.

p1WxaSs.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

It starts on desktop but you can still switch to mobile

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please keep legion away from the casters ddesk he was awful at the last UGC event and it came off as super cringey.

So glad to see Ghost is back at the casters booth though.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Sucks str8 went on a "vacation" when everyone was scrambling team to team, could have possibly been in a better spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Please keep legion away from the casters ddesk he was awful at the last UGC event and it came off as super cringey.

So glad to see Ghost is back at the casters booth though.

You bite your tongue about Legion, his casting is some of the finest shit we've ever experienced.

• Upvote (+1) 4

'Lotta people love to be killjoys around here, yeesh.

How you gonna tell me 50 is "generous" without any way of knowing how many people signed up??? Did I miss where they announced the number of teams?

reminds me of the people who say "only X amount of people watch this game" when they clearly have no idea

• Upvote (+1) 1

reminds me of the people who say "only X amount of people watch this game" when they clearly have no idea

Microsoft told me there's 7.9 billion Halo eSports fans worldwide. Blows my mind that people think a company like this would just up and lie to people. It can't even be legal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has there been any word on whether or not UGC is going to have a B stream for the Championship Bracket because we have all pro teams attending and I want to be able to see all the matches.

Happy Naded found a team, a good one too IMO.

It's a shame what's happened with Ace/Apg/Heinz, but I can't help but blame some of this on Ace/APG's nonchalant attitude towards Halo. They've had a week to find two new teammates (one if Heinz isn't retiring) but they just haven't done anything. There are plenty of AMs who would like to team with them. Also, I'm 90% sure that Ace would have gotten pro offers if he separated himself from APG. They're just a weak duo together, Ace is the only truly desirable player.

Heinz should stay until after Worlds. I don't think he is completely washed, he can place top 7.

7 NA teams at Worlds sucks so bad, it makes no sense. It makes less players want to compete.

aPG brings a lot to a squad.

Also, I was also shocked that Ace didn't stay on the Halo grind and instead chose to go to his grandmother's funeral..................?

/s

some things take precedence, like family.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Looks like Hecz wasn't even aware that HWC was even announced guess it doesn't really matter now though since UGC isn't a qualifier anymore.

But someone on Optic should probably fill him in of they haven't already.

Looks like Hecz wasn't even aware that HWC was even announced guess it doesn't really matter now though since UGC isn't a qualifier anymore.

But someone on Optic should probably fill him in of they haven't already.

Owns one of the best Halo teams in the world. Has no idea they have a shot at winning over a million dollars in prize pool money. Something is wrong here or 343 is really bad at marketing the HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Owns one of the best Halo teams in the world. Has no idea they have a shot at winning over a million dollars in prize pool money. Something is wrong here or 343 is really bad at marketing the HCS.

Optic likes CoD too much. 

Even though their Halo team is a lot better right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2