CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah I've been saying that all along. Though i do understand their interest in getting their core audience invested in the esports scene, they went about it the wrong way, and i can't help but feel like it backfired- it negatively effected both niche and core players.

The Better approach would have been to have completely separate playlists, whilst dangling carrots to get core players to check out hcs. (Streaming tourneys from inside the game, giveaways that work reliably, higher xp/rp payouts for the hcs playlist, etc)

Didn't even read the post, just upvoted because you chose Morgan as you're new godlike profile pic

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja just said in his stream that he plans to start grinding really soon and still wants to compete and has been playing games off stream.

• Upvote (+1) 8

So did Spartan get dropped or did he leave? He's acting like got shaded pretty badly but it'd hard to work out what's going on.

I don't think he was dropped, but probably something happened within the team that made him want to leave or felt unwanted or maybe he didnt like a team change that was planned.  I don't think it was a happy departure is all im saying, but it sounds like he was not actually "dropped"

• Upvote (+1) 3

So did Spartan get dropped or did he leave? He's acting like got shaded pretty badly but it'd hard to work out what's going on.

We honestly have no idea

it sounds like they're actively looking for another player, but maybe spartan isn't officially dropped. idk

Wait if rostermania begins, does that mean the milk emoticon returns?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

LBX, 2gre, Articc, Kaotic playing Bubu, Huke, Shotzzy, Falcated

I missed the word "playing" and got excited to seeing a pro BTB team.

• Upvote (+1) 7

2gre's team lost 3-1 and it was a super close series. Lunchbox was going off all series.

They looked really good for a pickup team imo. I was impressed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

spartan el town contra predev is something i would love to see.

Falcated is better than el town. Don't know why he keeps getting overlooked

Falcated is better than el town. Don't know why he keeps getting overlooked

What makes you say he's better than el town? I disagree with you so I want to hear your reasoning. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Spartan's team seems to be struggling slightly even against AMs. Not much of a honeymoon phase.