CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Comes back? I never left. Wish I had something of substance to add to this thread. I'm kind of sketched to start browsing Emma Watson images on my work machine with passerbys looking over my shoulder.

I'm hyped for 2017. The roadmap and plans announced so far all feel like positives to me (with my admittedly limited view). I understand the team is working closely behind the scenes with pros on updated settings, looking forward to those being revealed. I'm sure it's not going to make everyone happy but will surely be a positive step forward.

I know that it's really tough to promise anything since things take a while to materialize, but is there any way we could get an ETA on those settings changes? I'm looking forward to the season ahead, and I'm glad to see more 343 involvement with the community. Thanks for stopping by!

How many teams signed up for the 4v4 tonight? Wondering if there's been an increase since the update and announcements 

How many teams signed up for the 4v4 tonight? Wondering if there's been an increase since the update and announcements 

A lot more hype than the past few months for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I know that it's really tough to promise anything since things take a while to materialize, but is there any way we could get an ETA on those settings changes? I'm looking forward to the season ahead, and I'm glad to see more 343 involvement with the community. Thanks for stopping by!

Before Jan 20th (UGC), likely within the coming weeks if I had to guess. They may or may not do a Preview playlist like the previous seasons.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We capped the bracket at 64 and it sold out in reservations.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Before Jan 20th (UGC), likely within the coming weeks if I had to guess. They may or may not do a Preview playlist like the previous seasons.

That's what I figured, but I'm hoping it's really close because people will want to be practicing new settings before UGC. And I'm hoping for a preview playlist. Even though it's rustled jimmies in the past, I think it's important for them to get feedback from the community at large before it's too late to institute changes
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Came for the HWC/HCS 2017 hype, stayed for the Emma memes. 10/10 will return again ;)

post-11455-Emma-Watson-LOL-gif-K1Ax.gif

emma gets 'em every time

• Upvote (+1) 9

post-11455-Emma-Watson-LOL-gif-K1Ax.gif

emma gets 'em every time

I feel like we should set up a payment program. Every time 343 does something that the community generally likes or that helps the competitive scene, we post a new gif for Ske7ch :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I feel like we should set up a payment program. Every time 343 does something that the community generally likes or that helps the competitive scene, we post a new gif for Ske7ch :kappa:

88616-Napoleon-Dynamite-dancing-upvo-AzD

this place has become a haven of happiness and memes. this season is gonna be a +rep party

• Upvote (+1) 9

Comes back? I never left. Wish I had something of substance to add to this thread. I'm kind of sketched to start browsing Emma Watson images on my work machine with passerbys looking over my shoulder.

I don't trust this guy, he seems a bit sketchy.

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm a bit late but wow what an event. The matches, the production, the casters. Loved it all and it got me so pumped to play Halo again (haven't played since July) so there's that.

Congrats to nV and here's to 2017!

That's what I figured, but I'm hoping it's really close because people will want to be practicing new settings before UGC. And I'm hoping for a preview playlist. Even though it's rustled jimmies in the past, I think it's important for them to get feedback from the community at large before it's too late to institute changes

Ghost is working on 4v4 maps (according to Tashi) so I think we're in a great place.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ghost is working on 4v4 maps (according to Tashi) so I think we're in a great place.

For those wondering, this is the main reason I said settings will definitely be better next round.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Came for the HWC/HCS 2017 hype, stayed for the Emma memes. 10/10 will return again ;)

Thanks, for posting, and I hope you'll stay in the Beyond community!

Has there been any discussions over new maps and game modes being added to the rotation? I'd love to see some oddball next season.

LBX and 2gre just completely destroyed scaryotic's team. 3-0 in 1:50 and goosed him

Ogre 2's team just goosed Scaryotic game 1 on Truth CTF

Yeah, but Roy's team is called "Ogre 2 is WASHED". What to believe...

• Upvote (+1) 8