CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Roy said on his stream that Lunchbox was playing with a couple of his "prodigies". Roy and Stellur were looking for 2 hoping to face them. They aren't splitting.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The GOAT and Lunchbox teaming with some young guns? Talent scouting, perhaps? With the Roy+Naded and company, are we seeing the split of the Brown twins? Or is it just a pickup squad? The world may never know.

roy and lunch splitting would actually be interesting, especially for roy, but I highly doubt that will ever happen. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That LG (dano, naded, ninj, sparty) squad would be the most emotional team  in Halo ever.

i'd root for that team SO HARD

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm honestly surprised that people are excited about Rostermania this time ... it's not exactly thrilling to see everyone outside the top 10 (players) scramble to get top 3/4 for the next year.  I'd definitely like to see OG2 end up on EG, though ...

• Upvote (+1) 1

We all know so little about who's been dropped, the hurricane is starting off slow. All I know is LG is Naded/Dan and Spartan left Liquid. Hopefully EG gets Bubu over Ninja, then they should have no issue hitting t4 with that balance of playstyles. Almost like the H2A EG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Spartan took it upon himself to say how much he loved his teammates at every chance he could. Him leaving makes no sense to me.

For real dude, I'm kinda gutted that he left. All his tweets about the duo with Commonly made me happy.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Simple solution, let HCS be it's own niche playlist again. It's always had a low population, and no one in the comp community seemed to care for wait times.

SWAT/Snipers/Breakout all have no radar, and are all niche playlists. It's painful that HCS is being forced into a "universal" setting. When the same group of players that don't care for no radar, are the same group of players that want an expanded Arena playlist not limited to the comp gametypes.

343 could go a long way in pleasing both groups by simply separating the two.

Yeah I've been saying that all along. Though i do understand their interest in getting their core audience invested in the esports scene, they went about it the wrong way, and i can't help but feel like it backfired- it negatively effected both niche and core players.

The Better approach would have been to have completely separate playlists, whilst dangling carrots to get core players to check out hcs. (Streaming tourneys from inside the game, giveaways that work reliably, higher xp/rp payouts for the hcs playlist, etc)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Came for the HWC/HCS 2017 hype, stayed for the Emma memes. 10/10 will return again ;)

Looking forward to seeing have fast you will get a Gold Bar. Thanks for stoping by.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Comes back? I never left. Wish I had something of substance to add to this thread. I'm kind of sketched to start browsing Emma Watson images on my work machine with passerbys looking over my shoulder.

I'm hyped for 2017. The roadmap and plans announced so far all feel like positives to me (with my admittedly limited view). I understand the team is working closely behind the scenes with pros on updated settings, looking forward to those being revealed. I'm sure it's not going to make everyone happy but will surely be a positive step forward.

Glad to hear it! If you love Halo eSports, make sure to check out our tournament stream tonight at 9pm EST with ASTRO Gaming, and make sure to follow Beyond on twitter for community updates.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Comes back? I never left. Wish I had something of substance to add to this thread. I'm kind of sketched to start browsing Emma Watson images on my work machine with passerbys looking over my shoulder.

I'm hyped for 2017. The roadmap and plans announced so far all feel like positives to me (with my admittedly limited view). I understand the team is working closely behind the scenes with pros on updated settings, looking forward to those being revealed. I'm sure it's not going to make everyone happy but will surely be a positive step forward.

Ske7ch is the goat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3