CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Gutted to see Lenox leave, one of the nicest and most talented people you could ever imagine.

Good luck to him on the move, if anyone deserves it, its him. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn so pretty much confirmed Spartan a F/A. I still think Penguin was the best on TL but Spartan was second.

Commonly stating that Sparty was not dropped but he's "not trolling about what he's saying"...I.e. leaving Liquid and and being an F/A?

https://clips.twitch.tv/commonly/HelpfulToadSriHead

Based on his 14 year old girl tweets you'd assume he didn't want to leave, what on earth could of happened then?

To be honest I thought he would get dropped even before finals and I still think he did.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I dunno if I can be bothered to spend time manullay adding these LAN stats to the site

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan took it upon himself to say how much he loved his teammates at every chance he could. Him leaving makes no sense to me.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Does anyone happen to have the stats for the event? I would like to know the total power weapon kills for the final two Optic v nV series.

Spartan took it upon himself to say how much he loved his teammates at every chance he could. Him leaving makes no sense to me.

jt6LMUP.jpg?1

• Upvote (+1) 2

jt6LMUP.jpg?1

Jesus, that's 100,000,000 cents.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone happen to have the stats for the event? I would like to know the total power weapon kills for the final two Optic v nV series.

They are not that detailed. Its Kills, Deaths, Assists, Damage, Flag caps/stronghold caps and Accuracy per game.

No kidding. After he blew up at his teammates in the 1st season, he said this was his favorite team he has played on, loves his Liquid fam and was dying for the Liquid skins and now he's leaving?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why wont they have a lan on the east coast? Its always midwest or west coast :/

Atlanta?

Why wont they have a lan on the east coast? Its always midwest or west coast :/

You'll get DreamHack Atlanta. Not to many places more badass to have a lan than DreamHack.

• Upvote (+1) 7

So 2gre been asking to lower age limit so he can team with kaotic and artic? 

Anywho, Contra/Devon/El Town/Spartan sounds like a very very dope team

:intel: :intel: :intel:

Some of the 4v4 rosters signed up for tonight's ASTRO 4v4 tournament! ALSO, we'll be using Observer Mode for the first time on a broadcast, hope to see you all there (finally unable to spoil the results of games in the chat)! 9pm EST - https://www.twitch.tv/teambeyondnet

2PJ4aPj.png

I0xG5Wf.png

nUBkHGu.png

CDeceZq.png

43IBqga.png

xL7A7IU.png

Mz9lmPg.png

The GOAT and Lunchbox teaming with some young guns? Talent scouting, perhaps? With the Roy+Naded and company, are we seeing the split of the Brown twins? Or is it just a pickup squad? The world may never know.