CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja/Trippy/El Town/VicX down 2-3 to OpTic right now. Good series so far. Ninj is playing a lot better than last night.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ninja/Trippy/El Town/VicX down 2-3 to OpTic right now. Good series so far. Ninj is playing a lot better than last night.

It's a good squad. Vic one of the best glue players at the top level.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Str8 look the worse team out of all the pro teams right now.

Watching them you see a lot of the problems they had under OG

• Upvote (+1) 2

Str8 look the worse team out of all the pro teams right now.

Watching them you see a lot of the problems they had under OG

They need a leader. Eco somehow herded the team like he was Coach Bombay turning misfits on the Mighty Ducks into team USA to take on Iceland.

Unfortunately, there's not a lot of players like Eco who aren't already cemented on NV/Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Should I replace the video or leave it as it is lol

I can't believe I fucked that up XD

I got REALLY confused.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not even finished first scrim: "Str8 looks like the worst team of the pro league teams". Some of you are funny people. And not in a good way.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The passive aggressiveness on this Problem Solvers squad is unbelievable even when they're winning the overall scrim... especially Spartan and then Commonly a little bit. Danoxide just goes quiet when they're losing, and Suspector is trying to keep it light / joking around (reminds me of VictoryX a bit).

Not even finished first scrim: "Str8 looks like the worst team of the pro league teams". Some of you are funny people. And not in a good way.

Lol, they are looking better as the scrim goes on, but that could be PS tilt. Also, the only roster change from last season is Naded for Eco... significant but not as much as other teams.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

They need a leader. Eco somehow herded the team like he was Coach Bombay turning misfits on the Mighty Ducks into team USA to take on Iceland.

Unfortunately, there's not a lot of players like Eco who aren't already cemented on NV/Optic.

Eco is also really fucking good at this game.

Not really you here, but this board seems really obsessed with subjective intangibles and that every team/player can win through hard work and dedication like they're some anime character that can defeat the villain by powering up solely by believing in themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Listened to 10 seconds of the new str8's comms and got cancer.

Are you surprised though?  :lxthul:

Eco is also really fucking good at this game.

Not really you here, but this board seems really obsessed with subjective intangibles and that every team/player can win through hard work and dedication like they're some anime character that can defeat the villain by powering up solely by believing in themselves.

Have you heard of a team called nV? Huke had never won a tourney before, Snipedown was stuck on a failing EG, and Mikwen/Ola didn't make Worlds. Yet they took down OG   :simms:

Agreed on Eco indiv. skill, but we've seen plenty of indiv. skilled players team together and then fail... Summer Liquid, Fall Allegiance... chemistry / team dynamics are what make the difference, which also allow for better practice/dedication. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

New str8 seems to have the same problem as old optic with closing out games. They really need a player like Commonly or Snakebite that can make those game winning plays/calls

This LG squad looks like it has a lot of potential.  They talk about everything and communicate without getting mad, and honestly make a lot of sense when they explain situations.  AND when they're losing they keep communicating and work together.  I know this isn't entirely unique and this is just one scrim, but i have to say the attitude and focus on this team is refreshing and surprising.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This LG squad looks like it has a lot of potential.  They talk about everything and communicate without getting mad, and honestly make a lot of sense when they explain situations.  AND when they're losing they keep communicating and work together.  I know this isn't entirely unique and this is just one scrim, but i have to say the attitude and focus on this team is refreshing and surprising.

Is LG the Ninja/el Town/Trippey/VicX squad?

• Upvote (+1) 1

LG 5 - OG 8

Not a bad scrim at all for LG. They looked really strong and were very competitive throughout

• Upvote (+1) 3