CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Comedy career not going so well so you've moved to teaching?

No comment. 

Know any good jokes? Asking for a friend. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

No comment. 

Know any good jokes? Asking for a friend. 

What do you get when you cross a joke and a rhetorical question.

Ryanoob's been posting some great videos lately. He did this trick jump one that I thought was well done and I'm hoping he does a lot more considering my ignorance:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A little off topic, but did you guys hear about the upcoming eSports episode of Elementary? (Catching up on the last few pages, so if somebody has already put it in here I didn't see it) It's got JKap, Tarik, and 2 others as the main eSports players, but "The episode will also include shoutouts to Smash Bros. pros Kevin "PPMD" Nanney, William “Leffen” Hjelte, and Julian "Zhu" Zhu, along with Halo pro Richie "Heinz" Heinz."

I think it's awesome that eSports is breaking into mainstream content (TV and in particular a high profile show like Elementary), especially because it includes a Halo pro in some way, which makes it even more awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ace, APG, Heinz and Naded are playing tonight.

twitch.tv/AceTV

Edit: Scrimming PS right now.

surprised it took this long tbh

So whens your first scrim? And did frosty teach you perfect tbagging?

A little off topic, but did you guys hear about the upcoming eSports episode of Elementary? (Catching up on the last few pages, so if somebody has already put it in here I didn't see it) It's got JKap, Tarik, and 2 others as the main eSports players, but "The episode will also include shoutouts to Smash Bros. pros Kevin "PPMD" Nanney, William “Leffen” Hjelte, and Julian "Zhu" Zhu, along with Halo pro Richie "Heinz" Heinz."

I think it's awesome that eSports is breaking into mainstream content (TV and in particular a high profile show like Elementary), especially because it includes a Halo pro in some way, which makes it even more awesome.

I posted it a few pages back. 

Didn't know Turok was in it that should be awesome then! I like seeing our boys get put out in media its very cool. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like 2gre's team might've split up. He's still a duo with Articc but is now scrimming with Shottzy and Saiyan instead of Tapping Buttons and Kaotic. Tapping Buttons might have decided to take the easy money from taking the Latin America spot at Worlds.

Theyre currently 6-2 on Chaser, Rob The Turtle, Musa, and Botchyhawk anyway.

2gre and Saiyan reunited!  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Looks like 2gre's team might've split up. He's still a duo with Articc but is now scrimming with Shottzy and Saiyan instead of Tapping Buttons and Kaotic. Tapping Buttons might have decided to take the easy money from taking the Latin America spot at Worlds.

Theyre currently 6-2 on Chaser, Rob The Turtle, Musa, and Botchyhawk anyway.

This is a much better situation for 2gre.

Shotzzy scrimming = shotzzy eligible :simms:

Wouldn't be shocked if renegade got the heave-ho for him