CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Saw this driving home last night, forgot to post

jPYweORg.png

i literally laughed out loud, and my students thought i was crazy

thanks

You all are veryyyyy kind for how highly you think of myself. But to say my teammates wouldn't place top 4 without me is just silly. Without me they would still be at the very very top competing to win tournaments like we are now. Like any team I am a piece to a puzzle. I appreciate people thinking highly of me, but don't downplay what others do (Idk why that post bothered me). Hope you all are having a great new year :)

so modest... best of luck at worlds man

The Spartan hate circlejerk is getting a little out of hand. I understand he says and does dumbshit, but you guys are literally going out of your way to post every little thing he does. Who cares if he keeps teasing orgs? Don't look at his Twitter, problem solved.

To be fair though, this will be the first place we find out which org will pick up his team and that is relevant to my interests

me and the fantasy guys tried to do something like this but it's hard to quantify the points for each category with the limited amount of stats we currently have

I'm sure something like this could be done incredibly easily if you had the proxy stats

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm sure something like this could be done incredibly easily if you had the proxy stats

ProxyScore hahaha that is an old meme.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

The Spartan hate circlejerk is getting a little out of hand. I understand he says and does dumbshit, but you guys are literally going out of your way to post every little thing he does. Who cares if he keeps teasing orgs? Don't look at his Twitter, problem solved.

• Upvote (+1) 9

verbal irony intended to hurt feelings

most people think all verbal irony is sarcastic, but they're

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

You all are veryyyyy kind for how highly you think of myself. But to say my teammates wouldn't place top 4 without me is just silly. Without me they would still be at the very very top competing to win tournaments like we are now. Like any team I am a piece to a puzzle. I appreciate people thinking highly of me, but don't downplay what others do (Idk why that post bothered me). Hope you all are having a great new year :)

Could you be any more arrogant? Sheesh.

Edit: Optic scrimming Ninja's team in 2 hours or so according to Tyler.

• Upvote (+1) 2

obi wan meme.jpg

haha prox scores, i miss that guy, he had a cool avatar (sports almanac from back to the future)

• Upvote (+1) 1

me and the fantasy guys tried to do something like this but it's hard to quantify the points for each category with the limited amount of stats we currently have

Could you use percentile to start with?

Could you use percentile to start with?

yeah that was something that was kicked around, also we could just use overall rank

still could happen, i'm actually working on something like those cards atm  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 3

giphy.gif

no doubt, a lot goes over my head

but this was just a chance for me to get the sarcasm/irony discrepancy off my chest

PZRKlcb.jpg

Clearly all the halo streamers are doing it wrong.  This seems like something Spartan the dogg could totally pull off.  :lxthul:

no doubt, a lot goes over my head

but this was just a chance for me to get the sarcasm/irony discrepancy off my chest

Heh. Any chance to the point across.

Speaking of which: No Radar.

Snakebite is overrated. I bet he couldn't even get some random, oh I don't maybe me just as an example, to 10 matchmaking wins in a row.

• Upvote (+1) 2