CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sadly you guys would enjoy watching them get 100-0'd every game more than  most other things just because of the nostalgia. Ask one of your old gods to help you guys I have done enough smfh.

Only if you held pit on Empire and shouted "We just got 30 uncontested seconds in the middle!"

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sadly you guys would enjoy watching them get 100-0'd every game more than most other things just because of the nostalgia. Ask one of your old gods to help you guys I have done enough smfh.

To be fair, they'd only lose cuz they'd spend all their time tbagging corpses

if halo pros created more youtube content we would have 100k viewers on the regular

-that guy

:kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Ogre 1 would probably fly back to Australia after getting spartan charged and cleaned up with an AR.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ah. So dropping him would put them in the AM bracket. :(

Not if they pick up Naded in his stead like someone said.

Nearly done with re writing the whole HDH project with a faster architecture. I've spent a lot more time trying to make the pages more readable for the end user as I felt the current ones are cluttered. Here's a preview of the match detail page in development.

aJ2cq7q.png

So fresh, so clean

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to see ghandi come back just to hand spartan a roll of toilet paper

Lol Ghandi would make some of these pros cry if he came back.

Only if you held pit on Empire and shouted "We just got 30 uncontested seconds in the middle!"

"FOCUS WALSHY! GET YOUR TEAM TOGETHER! OGRE, WHATRE YOU DOING?!"

• Upvote (+1) 5

https://www.twitch.tv/ryanoob/v/111899127

01:22:40

Ryanoob checks out a forge map I built in one day last week. TL:DR it's too small for 4v4s but would be good on 2v2s. I originally made it in Halo 4 and H2A with Jumprs so that's why it's smaller. I doubt I'll take the time to scale it though, doubt it would ever be used in the settings.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Life throws teabags at Sparty, not curve balls. 

The old pros talking to the community is more of a lie than noah getting 2 of each animal on a giant boat and repopulating the earth, how would you know if they were cool?

dude i totally saw ogre 2 post on the forums like one time (back in the h2 days)

was amazing

• Upvote (+1) 2

The old pros talking to the community is more of a lie than noah getting 2 of each animal on a giant boat and repopulating the earth, how would you know if they were cool?

I like Ogre 2 but he is allergic to mingling with us underlings and it's disappointing. You're my favorite player because you're omnipresent on here like a real god.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Spartan should just read this:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/unhappy

It is indisputable that the being whose capacities of enjoyment are low, has the greatest chance of having them fully satisfied; and a highly endowed being will always feel that any happiness which he can look for, as the world is constituted, is imperfect. But he can learn to bear its imperfections, if they are at all bearable; and they will not make him envy the being who is indeed unconscious of the imperfections, but only because he feels not at all the good which those imperfections qualify. 

It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied. And if the fool, or the pig, is of a different opinion, it is only because they only know their own side of the question.

-J.S. Mill
  • Upvote (+1) 2