CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Spartan hitting TJ off?

Jks aside, seems like Optic should consider moving to the optic house for worlds practice

• Upvote (+1) 2

At least Ninja was cool about getting tbagged and made it more funny.

Yeah, I was cracking up

I like that we have these little beefs now and in the next event when they face each other it's gonna make it more intense to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

it's kind of shitty to disrespect the guy in his own twitch stream

i don't really blame him for not wanting to see it

but i do agree he is going a little far

If every player banned people who screwed with him on twitch chat, the chat would be dead

I would expect to be banned for being mean and insulting, but the dude cant take some light roasting. I do think it was funny that i was banned so maybe thats part of the joke

• Upvote (+1) 1

If every player banned people who screwed with him on twitch chat, the chat would be dead

I would expect to be banned for being mean and insulting, but the dude cant take some light roasting. I do think it was funny that i was banned so maybe thats part of the joke

just to clarify i don't think you deserved to be banned AT ALL

that was light as it gets

Doesnt publicly complaining about teabagging just invite more people to bag you?

6xfpy09.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Spartan hitting TJ off?

Jks aside, seems like Optic should consider moving to the optic house for worlds practice

All of them should especially Royal 2 who has the worst internet out of all of them and it would allow to them get the optimal practice in before worlds.

Though I have to wonder if there's enough room for all of them in the scuf house and I kinda doubt Hecz would kick out any of the people who live there. 

I teabag the fuck out of people in MM.  It's fun.  I play Halo to have fun.  It's a game.

Just before dinner I was playing some games, and I grabbed the SMG on Plaza, peeked around a corner and shot a guy then backed off because he had help.  He and his teammate both charged me + a teammate, knowing I had the SMG and they had pistols+ARs...  They both died horrendously.

What else am I supposed to do in that situation other than teabag them?  Just walk to a power position and establish map control?  Try to press spawns?  Fuck that, they need to learn they fucked up.

Oh I know I don't have a problem with t-bagging everyone who plays the game does it's just a fun part of the mental game I was talking about the people who actually upset because they get bagged. 

all of this talk about spartan and frosty made me hungry, so i've been eating these nonstop for some reason. 

gummy-cherries.png

• Upvote (+1) 8