CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

so i guess optic and problem solvers aren't going to scrim for a while

I look forward to seeing PS get sweeped on LAN then.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

so i guess optic and problem solvers aren't going to scrim for a while

Problem solvers creating problems...

Edit: aaaand now i have vanilla ice stuck in my head. If you got a problem yo I'll solve it

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll never understand why people get so triggered over t-bagging anyways it's like who gives a shit what happens to your virtual Spartans corpse. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'll never understand why people get so triggered over t-bagging anyways it's like who gives a shit what happens to your virtual Spartans corpse. 

THEY DISRESPECTING MY FREEDOM.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I never understood how there could possibly be feelings attached to crouch spamming over a body with a virtual character.

I teabag the fuck out of people in MM. It's fun. I play Halo to have fun. It's a game.

Just before dinner I was playing some games, and I grabbed the SMG on Plaza, peeked around a corner and shot a guy then backed off because he had help. He and his teammate both charged me + a teammate, knowing I had the SMG and they had pistols+ARs... They both died horrendously.

What else am I supposed to do in that situation other than teabag them? Just walk to a power position and establish map control? Try to press spawns? Fuck that, they need to learn they fucked up.

Agreed. I tbag when they mess up. Honestly, I get more annoyed by people who don't tbag me when I mess up than I do when someone actually does tbag me

• Upvote (+1) 2

Agreed. I tbag when they mess up. Honestly, I get more annoyed by people who don't tbag me when I mess up than I do when someone actually does tbag me

If I thrust at you trying to noscope you and you AR me to death before I land a single shot, you better disrespect my body.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Kinda OT, but Weak3n (pro Smite player), said he WANTS ESL to run Smite.

https://clips.twitch.tv/weak3n/SmoggyWhaleOhMyDog

ESL is turning around things here (finally) for the Halo scene now that they've started listening to the community.

With ESL doing good things, and MLG doing wrong things, and pros in other scenes asking for ESL, I feel like 2017 could be the year of ESL???

Hope they keep doing good and make it happen.

Normal day here at my house no problems here!!!

Why don't you stop disrespecting us and try in a scrim for once :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3