CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

think its a safe bet, that he won't

Between your use of the comma and nav's RANDOM CAPS, the grammar nazi in me is....well it doesn't exist, so carry on. 

The Pit with guests Snakebite and Mikwen starts on my Twitch channel in 20 minutes (6 Eastern/5 Central).

We'll be talking about Fall Pro League playoffs, HCS Settings, and the roster situations going on right now.

See, this is the type of stuff our pro's should be doing, shamelessly self promoting their stream. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

See, this is the type of stuff our pro's should be doing, shamelessly self promoting their stream. 

Don't forget to click like and subscribe.

Oh, also I'll be giving away a skin code on stream.

I've been watching way to much of frosty's stream, because every time I play h5 all I have in my head is the awful music he plays in the background.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've been watching way to much of frosty's stream, because every time I play h5 all I have in my head is the awful music he plays in the background.

Ah the good old "streamers music taste is bad and mine is better".

• Upvote (+1) 7

LOL at @@Spartan has taken his babyish behavior to new levels,

he has blacklisted optic for tea-bagging him, he will refuse to scrim as a result. 

1222361901351.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

Deleted because it's unnecessary to talk more about that topic.

Hoping for no ARs in halo soon

• Upvote (+1) 3

Rather than an Open Circuit each season to decide the two "Challenger" teams, there will be Open Brackets at DreamHack Atlanta/Denver.

I'm not sure if the 7/8 teams have to compete in the Open Bracket, or if they will face the Top 2 from the Open Bracket.

Either way, whoever comes out on top gets to join the Championship Bracket with the other 6 teams from Pro League.

Wait so they are getting rid of the weekly online tournaments for am teams that coincide with the pro league season?

Wait so they are getting rid of the weekly online tournaments for am teams that coincide with the pro league season?

they will be back when pro season returns, this is HWC season so the am teams are trying to qualify for worlds

there are 5 open online tourneys that i think seed the lans

My point is i was talking about everything but the latency issues, which aren't even that bad anymore. Some servers are bad and i hope this improves, but i literally didn't mention latency in my post at all.

The aiming is still horrendous. Good servers. Bad servers. Doesn't matter.

I've never played a game of h5 and thought "wow, the aiming feels great"

• Upvote (+1) 3

Guys, relax with the Sparty hate. You can not agree with what he said or w/e but there are people who don't agree with what we say/do all of the time. Big difference between not agreeing with someones actions and throwing hate out there for no reason. Lets make 2017 a good year for halo :)

But what if we secretly hate ourselves, and throwing hate at others relieves our pain?  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1

they will be back when pro season returns, this is HWC season so the am teams are trying to qualify for worlds

there are 5 open online tourneys that i think seed the lans

JED was asking about Pro League Relegation qualifiers/seeding, not HWC.

To answer the question, I'd guess that the DreamHack Opens aren't going to have random seeding. There will probably be some form of online events to offer seeding opportunities for those going to fight in relegation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i refuse to watch streamers who play music

I don't mind if it's really quiet. Lethul plays music usually at an acceptable (to me) level, which is good because it's not my cup of tea.

Bjergsen plays music at the perfect level for my viewing experience.

• Upvote (+1) 4

They are mostly irrelevant even in CoD.

that doesn't really answer the question