CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LOL at @@Spartan has taken his babyish behavior to new levels,

he has blacklisted optic for tea-bagging him, he will refuse to scrim as a result. 

Source? Did OpTic say this?

where did you see this?

i hope that's not true, refusing to practice vs the 2nd best team isn't going to benefit PS in any way

pretty selfish thing to do to your teammates 

check snakebites stream

where did you see this?

i hope that's not true, refusing to practice vs the 2nd best team isn't going to benefit PS in any way

Snakebite was talking about it in his stream, Spartan was really triggered apparently

now snakebite is saying they aren't blacklisted

i really hope not, that would be pretty embarrassing... 

plz learn mental toughness 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@TheSimms @@Timo any clarification on whether or not season finals will be region locked?

Based on what Simms said in the reveal, it seems like the DreamHack brackets aren't region locked. There is definitely a lot of excitement from international competition, like FabE competing at Vegas. Hopefully they allow a lot of freedom for teams across the pond to compete with one another.

I eventually want the Halo scene to be like it is in COD/CSGO whether the top teams from any region can potentially take the event and it would make Worlds more exciting since currently the non NA teams are basically fodder aside from a few decent EU teams like Fabe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan was really triggered apparently

And also happening in today's news, Ugug suggests AR's aren't skillful, and Team Beyond scientists say water is in fact wet.
  • Upvote (+1) 9

And also happening in today's news, Ugug says AR's aren't skillful, and Team Beyond scientists say water is in fact wet.

Water is as dry as this humor, you lying harlot.

LOL at @@Spartan has taken his babyish behavior to new levels,

he has blacklisted optic for tea-bagging him, he will refuse to scrim as a result. 

panel-61256179-image-74c9651befa38208-32

• Upvote (+1) 3

Spartan is an idiot tbh he basically just announced to everyone that if you want to tilt him t-bag the shit out of him I bet a lot more players are going to start bagging him now.

• Upvote (+1) 5

YA BOI JUST MADE HIS RESERVATION FOR ST LOUIS! HIT ME UP FAM! LETS GET TURNT ROFL LOLZ!

P.S. Gunna fight @@LethuL and give him a snickers.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Water is as dry as this humor, you lying harlot.

hahaha very funny shitpost audley now lets get back to the TOPIC AT HAND which is TEAMS SEEDS AND DISCUSSION 2017.

I think SPARTAN has OVERREACTED to TEABAGGING.

I think MLG should HOST HALO TOURNAMENTS.

I'm an ironman

EUROPEAN HALO is not REAL HALO.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

hahaha very funny shitpost audley now lets get back to the TOPIC AT HAND which is TEAMS SEEDS AND DISCUSSION 2017.

I think SPARTAN has OVERREACTED to TEABAGGING.

I think MLG should HOST HALO TOURNAMENTS.

I'm an ironman

EUROPEAN HALO is not REAL HALO.

Its about time you hit your daily shitpost quota, you've been talking way to much sense recently. I mean what do you think this place is? Waypoint?

now snakebite is saying they aren't blacklisted

i really hope not, that would be pretty embarrassing... 

plz learn mental toughness 

Okay blacklisted was a poor choice of words,

as it implies more than one team is refusing to play them,

but snakebite did say spartan will refuse to play them because they t-bagged him,

@@Spartan also apparently said that optic should be grateful for even getting a scrim.

It is also the definition of hypocritical as problem solvers were t-bagging and talking serious shit to team liquid in the previous nights scrim (spartan included), like dudes spartan is off his rocker, the guy is just a lunatic, he seriously isn't right in the head.

If he is this emotionally fragile, no wonder no top team looks his direction and it kinda explains why liquid dropped him.

• Upvote (+1) 9

where did you see this?

fixed that for you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay blacklisted was a poor choice of words,

as it implies more than one team is refusing to play them,

but snakebite did say spartan will refuse to play them because they t-bagged him,

@@Spartan also apparently said that optic should be grateful for even getting a scrim.

It is also the definition of hypocritical as problem solvers were t-bagging and talking serious shit to team liquid in the previous nights scrim spartan included, like dudes spartan is off his rocker, the guy is just a lunatic, he seriously isn't right in the head.

If he is this emotionally fragile, no wonder no top team looks his direction and it kinda explains why liquid dropped him.

Spartan is an idiot, I hope he never wins anything in Halo.
  • Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Spartan is an idiot, I hope he never wins anything in Halo.

think its a safe bet, that he won't

• Upvote (+1) 3

Guys, relax with the Sparty hate. You can not agree with what he said or w/e but there are people who don't agree with what we say/do all of the time. Big difference between not agreeing with someones actions and throwing hate out there for no reason. Lets make 2017 a good year for halo :)

No one is this mature all the time. What demons are you hiding?
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1