CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

the solution is just to remove ARs from the starting weapons. Have 2 on the map somewhere. 

I shouldn't have to switch weapons when I spawn getting shot at. 

Ability only radar if no radar is impossible. 

Keep power weapons to a minimum, none on regret, only sword on truth, reduce rail gun ammo on fathom etc.

Remove weapon spawn indicators please it's so cheap. 

This game could be amazing, but it's going to waste by not using the most competitive settings.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I refuse to call that team Faze until they are officially signed by them. And we all know the likelihood of that happening.

edit: just noticed you said "hopefully faze" I stand by what I said tho

I highly doubt they would be this open if they actually got signed by Faze. But I think it would be cool.

Can someone tell me how relegation works now? who do 7th and 8th have to beat?

Rather than an Open Circuit each season to decide the two "Challenger" teams, there will be Open Brackets at DreamHack Atlanta/Denver.

I'm not sure if the 7/8 teams have to compete in the Open Bracket, or if they will face the Top 2 from the Open Bracket.

Either way, whoever comes out on top gets to join the Championship Bracket with the other 6 teams from Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rather than an Open Circuit each season to decide the two "Challenger" teams, there will be Open Brackets at DreamHack Atlanta/Denver.

I'm not sure if the 7/8 teams have to compete in the Open Bracket, or if they will face the Top 2 from the Open Bracket.

Either way, whoever comes out on top gets to join the Championship Bracket with the other 6 teams from Pro League.

but then say a european team makes though the open bracket, say someone like fabe does that and outplaces a pro n/a team does that mean the pro league spot goes to the next highest n/a team as fabe can clearly not compete in the n/a pro league.

It just wasn't explained at all.

but then say a european team makes though the open bracket, say someone like fabe does that mean the next highest placing na team qualifies,

It just wasn't explained at all.

I imagine the highest placing NA team from Open Bracket would earn the relegation spot.

If a European team won the Open, I imagine they would get to compete in Sunday's Top 8 but the highest placing NA teams would earn the new Pro League spots.

LOOK AT THE AMAZING POSITIONAL GAMEPLAY YOUR OPPONENT WAS EXHIBITING HALO IS EVOLVING

You know, I don't disagree with you. However these posts are so damn tiresome.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You know, I don't disagree with you. However these posts are so damn tiresome.

Yes you're probably right that was a low effort post I apologize

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

fTTBLia.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

I imagine the highest placing NA team from Open Bracket would earn the relegation spot.

If a European team won the Open, I imagine they would get to compete in Sunday's Top 8 but the highest placing NA teams would earn the new Pro League spots.

I hope they don't region lock it would make Worlds 2018/2019 more competitive if International teams are allowed to compete against NA teams at LANs more frequently and if they win the relegation tournament then they should get to go to finals.

Though this also applies to worlds as well the qualifiers shouldn't be region locked if an international team is good enough to take out one of the top 8 NA teams then they should qualify.

I hope they don't region lock it would make Worlds 2018/2019 more competitive if International teams are allowed to compete against NA teams at LANs more frequently and if they win the relegation tournament then they should get to go to finals.

Though this also applies to worlds as well the qualifiers shouldn't be region locked if an international team is good enough to take out one of the top 8 NA teams then they should qualify.

Based on what Simms said in the reveal, it seems like the DreamHack brackets aren't region locked. There is definitely a lot of excitement from international competition, like FabE competing at Vegas. Hopefully they allow a lot of freedom for teams across the pond to compete with one another.

LOL at @@Spartan has taken his babyish behavior to new levels,

he has blacklisted optic for tea-bagging him, he will refuse to scrim as a result. 

where did you see this?

i hope that's not true, refusing to practice vs the 2nd best team isn't going to benefit PS in any way

pretty selfish thing to do to your teammates 

• Upvote (+1) 7