CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Actually think that would be a very very good up to speed video, the descisions and work though of deciding the future of EG and how team changes are made/players picked etc. Looking forward to the content!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rather have FaZe than EG in the halo scene, so I won't be too sad. Hope roybox do better in the future.

Honestly, loosing Eg would be a huge loss. Best org we have imho. Still remember how hyped I was when I saw that super cool introduction vid. Wouldn't be surprised if they left though

• Downvote (-1) 1

i'd rather have faze than EG because their fan base aligns with halo better than EG

last nights scrim

OG 10 - 3 Problem Solvers

• Upvote (+1) 5

So what's going on with the STR8 Merch store? I keep seeing nobody has gotten things they've bought in months??

Nobody really knows. Keeps being pushed back a week or two at a time due to apparent supplier issues and quality of product issues. I've heard enough promises of "next week" to know that it probably isn't coming next week. But we will see.

i'd rather have faze than EG because their fan base aligns with halo better than EG

last nights scrim

OG 10 - 3 Problem Solvers

Eg was always quiet on Twitter about the halo team. The week they beat optic in pro league they didn't even tweet about it
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Ryanoob trying out full time streaming in January. Would be awesome to see it gain traction - he's put out some really great content so far and is always entertaining to watch play. 

Accidental neg damnit

With the sudds making a come back I see the next season reality check squad being Sudd 1,2,Roy,Lunch because after team killing EG I can't see a reason to pick up Lunch or Roy unles you're a little AM team trying act cool by having a washed Vet on your team.

xZ95fUk.png

@@sECUREij tries to troll team beyond, only gets ignored and negged. more at 10

• Upvote (+1) 1

How

Is 

This 

Possible?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Apoll0/video/25181985

(decided to play some AR only games last night.  shit is unreal)

Excellent use of the tap mechanic. This truly showcases the versatility and skill required to use the AR. Thanks to 343 for such a wonderful and skillful weapon. Halo is growing.
  • Upvote (+1) 3