CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When it's 2017 and people trust org teases from a team with Hamy on it

True, but he's been known to drop hidden intel. (From Commonly's reddit AMA)

bkiThgP.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Frosty's teabags are getting to Spartan. Spartan called him a dick. I don't understand why people take teabags so seriously.

frosty doing the right things.
  • Upvote (+1) 9

Ryanoob trying out full time streaming in January. Would be awesome to see it gain traction - he's put out some really great content so far and is always entertaining to watch play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S08kGykXhM8

Good idea, and more interactive than most pros. Should promote it with lower ams to get followers

@@RyaNoob what's the team looking like

• Upvote (+1) 1

OG vs. FaZe(?) Final: 10-3

Rig SH: OG 100-78 FZ

Plaza TS: OG 50-47 FZ

Coli CTF: OG 3-2 FZ

Regret TS: OG 50-38 FZ

Rig TS: OG 50-37 FZ

Eden SH: OG 100-78 FZ

Plaza SH: OG 100-72 FZ

Fathom CTF: OG 1-3 FZ

Truth TS: OG 48-50 FZ

Coli TS: OG 50-25FZ

Empire SH: OG 100-28 FZ

Eden TS: OG 50-38 FZ

Truth CTF: OG 2-3 FZ

Sidenotes: FaZe (Seriously?  :uncledrew: ) tilts a whole lot. OG relatively unpracticed.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just wanted to come back for a bit(still on vacations  but really...there are no vacations from the forums) to say Happy New Year to everyone and may the new year bring No Radar, No sprint and better settings for Halo 5.

j/k...I would settle for just no radar.  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 4

So what's going on with the STR8 Merch store? I keep seeing nobody has gotten things they've bought in months??

I emailed yesterday about cancelling my order. They said they expected the orders to ship in a week....but it was originally only supposed to be four weeks which turned into eight...so I guess by that logic another two weeks?  :stressed:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Remember that HCS Reality Show that's supposed to be in the works? Can you imagine?

• Upvote (+1) 5

With the sudds making a come back I see the next season reality check squad being Sudd 1,2,Roy,Lunch because after team killing EG I can't see a reason to pick up Lunch or Roy unles you're a little AM team trying act cool by having a washed Vet on your team.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 24

I emailed yesterday about cancelling my order. They said they expected the orders to ship in a week....but it was originally only supposed to be four weeks which turned into eight...so I guess by that logic another two weeks?  :stressed:

Shitty.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just beat Onset and Goldenboy in MM, AMA. 

Damn dude! nice! Was this the game that ranked you up into Plat or?

• Upvote (+1) 9

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

If I'm reading the tea leaves correctly, I am nervous about EG pulling out of Halo.

Roster turnover, sliding placings, poor return on in investment (the eg house that only towey lives in?? Lol, Wut?). Couple all that with EGs general downsizing the last year and Towey's cryptic "hardest decision of his life"? InControl left/was dropped by EG yesterday (today?), and he is one of the biggest western starcraft personalities.

When naded's gf mentioned an org leaving the scene citing rostermania, I think it makes more sense that she was talking about EG. Losing Lethul and then Snipedown after such a dominant run probably leaves a bitter taste.

Disclaimer: I've closed the last 3 nights in the bar and i think I've slept 5 hours since Friday, I'm on my phone and I've had a few glasses of bourbon so I take zero responsibility for any typos or how difficult this post was to read.

Happy new year, teambeyond

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does it really make sense for any org to pull out of Halo at this moment in time though? I agree that the amount of roster moves are shitty and it must be super frustrating being an org. We're now on the road to worlds though, which is going to have the biggest prize pool. There may only be 7 spots for NA pro teams, but surely EG/LG/whoever must fancy any of the pro league players to get to the tournament?

It's not like RoyBox are washed or anything and with a solid duo alongside them should comfortably make worlds, and if they may worlds you'd assume NA will most likely be top8 (with FabE filling in somewhere) so the paycheck is there.

If you're going to leave Halo, it makes much more sense to do it following the HWC before summer season and pro league