CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So that EG announcement was probably what Towey was talking about? EG leaving the Halo scene since they let go a lot of their stars.

It's very possible...but I think they keep the Halo team. Ninja is officially out of their contract but who knows at this point about the others. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's very possible...but I think they keep the Halo team. Ninja is officially out of their contract but who knows at this point about the others.

How do you know Ninja is out of the contract?

I don't think EG is pulling out of the scene the Halo Team is still on the site just Stellur/Ninja are no longer listed on the Halo page and some of the COD guys stay in the house as well IIRC.

Physician assistant.

They cram 3 & 1/2 years of med school in 3 semesters.

I literally studied every minute of every day the first semester. Granted, like I said, it's the hardest one by far. I'm hoping I'll have more time this semester but I also plan to party every weekend with the class and adhere to a pretty demanding workout/diet plan as well since my wedding is in 4 months.

It's not that I CANT be on here (last semester I couldn't), it's that there's more valuable things I could be doing with my time. Especially since Halo is in such a shit state right now.

Anyways, enough of my personal life, bottom line: don't listen to spartan.

Good job, man. The medical field is very rewarding and fun (for the passionate folk).

• Upvote (+1) 3

Luckily I'm a computer science major, most books were online as pdf. Aside from a few algorithm books that were good to have as physical copies, I pirated most of my stuff.

Aha i found you at last!

Come with me son. We need to talk

How do you know Ninja is out of the contract?

The official tweet will come out in a day or so. The one he had to delete was a smidge early and they didn't want it to run with the report of the other drops. Also, sub discord.

Where are you guys seeing this confirmation of EG being over? I can't seem to find anything indicating that anywhere.

Where are you guys seeing this confirmation of EG being over? I can't seem to find anything indicating that anywhere.

Im guessing he saw the twitter video and when they didnt mention the halo team he took it as them moving on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So........what do you guys think of AR starts in competitive halo?

Man, imagine what would've happened to you if you said this anytime before 2014...

http://evilgeniuses.gg/The-team/Halo/

EG isn't leaving Halo it's just not as popular as COD hence why it wasn't mentioned and why would they leave the team page up but remove two players instead of the whole team Towey obviously decided to go with Roybox.

The other two were never on the team page. By that same logic, SC2 would be gone on their website as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

College isn't a scam, the College BOOKSTORE however....

Also, I will take a consistent and reliable 70k job over being an eSports pro of any kind. All about the long term.

I am a fan of Spartan, I think he means well.

finally, some real talk
  • Upvote (+1) 1

The other two were never on the team page. By that same logic, SC2 would be gone on their website as well.

Ah didn't realize they never updated there website though I still think the same thing I highly doubt that Towey would leave the twins given the amount of history they have.

Aha i found you at last!

Come with me son. We need to talk

Oh shit waddup? lol

I'll get you in the DMs

http://evilgeniuses.gg/The-team/Halo/

EG isn't leaving Halo it's just not as popular as COD hence why it wasn't mentioned and why would they leave the team page up but remove two players instead of the whole team Towey obviously decided to go with Roybox.

That's not saying much considering OpTic's website had Naded listed on the roster until the CLG team signing.

That's not saying much considering OpTic's website had Naded listed on the roster until the CLG team signing.

Two different scenarios. EG's site was updated recently.. Optic was negligent (was the same with all their rosters) until recently which looks very nice.