CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't even have a sig so fuck you for looping me into this post.

Edit: Also, it's just easier to hide everyone's sig ;)

I think I'll do that I'm not a huge fan of gifs in signatures.

i'd rather be broke and play video games all day than have a lot of money and not have any time to play video games

• Upvote (+1) 9

All this dumb discussion and everybody is missing the  :intel: from Danoxide. 

xeyG3vg.png

Probably nothing but Spartan was going to get in contact with some orgs.

Luckily I'm a computer science major, most books were online as pdf. Aside from a few algorithm books that were good to have as physical copies, I pirated most of my stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 2

College is a scam. Only because it took VinFTW away from us

Funny story

I leave tomorrow for the 2nd semester and I won't be around till may :/ (I'll be missing worlds)

I SHOULD have a little more time now that the hardest semesters over to check results on twitter but doubtful I'll be posting much or watching any matches.

Like I said, growing up sucks so enjoy playing halo @pros

• Upvote (+1) 7

i'd rather be broke and play video games all day than have a lot of money and not have any time to play video games

wat

(To each his own I suppose)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Funny story

I leave tomorrow for the 2nd semester and I won't be around till may :/ (I'll be missing worlds)

I SHOULD have a little more time now that the hardest semesters over to check results on twitter but doubtful I'll be posting much or watching any matches.

Like I said, growing up sucks so enjoy playing halo @pros

What are you studying that you won't even be able to watch some matches? Trying to be a doctor or something?

Honestly not trying to be an ass, just curious. I went to business school and I basically drank my way through it lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I kept all of my science textbooks and sold everything else. But yeah, they were overpriced. 

Can't wait for the LAN this month.

What are you studying that you won't even be able to watch some matches? Trying to be a doctor or something?

Honestly not trying to be an ass, just curious. I went to business school and I basically drank my way through it lol.

Glad someone asked.

I mean, I somehow managed 40 hours working, 14 credits, wedding planning, move across counties and still was able to do Beyond stuff in parts of 2015-2016. Almost died, but worth.

If you don't want distractions I can understand that, besides that seems overblown or terrible time management.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Spartan teasing FazeUp as well. I REALLY hope it's not a troll.

Most definitely a troll though. FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's easy. Stress of working harder > Stress of living paycheck to paycheck  :simms:

being able to play video games > not being able to play video games

i don't need a lot to be happy, i'm pretty lucky

So........what do you guys think of AR starts in competitive halo?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

LOL I don't know where you're from but Heartland Community College is in my hometown of Bloomington, IL.

So is the EG house. Shoutout to @@Towey I'm in town til tomorrow lets party bruh.

Shout out to that stoplight they finally put there so students stop almost killing me on my way to Chipotle

• Downvote (-1) 1

47 pages all caught up, it was both stressful and life changing.

Happy New Year gents :)

- Simms

Welcome back, Rich!  :simms:

(@saucey)

• Upvote (+1) 1

So that EG announcement was probably what Towey was talking about? EG leaving the Halo scene since they let go a lot of their stars.

So wait, EG bought a really nice house solely for their Halo team last year and now the team doesn't even exist? Hopefully whoever they sell the house to likes giant halo posters.

Ninja & El Town running MM again. I really hope their squad with VicX & Trippey sticks together. Would be the ultimate underdog team and hopefully keep Luminosity in the scene.

Interested to see what Allegiance does as well. Do they go with Falcated/Bubu/Shooter/Renegade squad or back with Contra/Dev/Heinz/?. Second option would make more sense, but ALG Chad would have two of those players blocked on here :apg:

This rostermania has put a lot of orgs' participation into question; hopefully we don't lose any good ones (e.g. not E6). Hopefully EG, LG, Str8, & ALG all field rosters for Worlds.

Edit - New Years' Roster Wishes:

LG: Ninja, El Town, Trippey, Vic X

EG: Naded, Roy, Lunch, Bubu

ALG: Contra, Dev, Heinz, Str8 Sick

Str8: Ace, APG, Renegade, Shooter

Crazy to think that only 7 NA teams are going to Worlds, and some of these players won't be there :(

bubu shooter have nothing to do with ALG unless they wanted a brand new team.

Contra/dev have ALG. Only way it could be a question is if str8 sick and falcated stay together then Chad would decide

I still want contra dev to run with roybox again. Their style would fit well.

bubu shooter roybox seemed like the best out of the combos they've been running. They played well

The way roybox ace apg were talking on Friday it sounded like they were a thing

Physician assistant.

They cram 3 & 1/2 years of med school in 3 semesters.

I literally studied every minute of every day the first semester. Granted, like I said, it's the hardest one by far. I'm hoping I'll have more time this semester but I also plan to party every weekend with the class and adhere to a pretty demanding workout/diet plan as well since my wedding is in 4 months.

It's not that I CANT be on here (last semester I couldn't), it's that there's more valuable things I could be doing with my time. Especially since Halo is in such a shit state right now.

Anyways, enough of my personal life, bottom line: don't listen to spartan.

In this case, totally understand. I have a ton of admiration for you and those like you that dedicate yourselves to that field. Good luck with your studies and hopefully you get to catch a few more matches than you think you will.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Physician assistant.

They cram 3 & 1/2 years of med school in 3 semesters.

I literally studied every minute of every day the first semester. Granted, like I said, it's the hardest one by far. I'm hoping I'll have more time this semester but I also plan to party every weekend with the class and adhere to a pretty demanding workout/diet plan as well since my wedding is in 4 months.

It's not that I CANT be on here (last semester I couldn't), it's that there's more valuable things I could be doing with my time. Especially since Halo is in such a shit state right now.

Anyways, enough of my personal life, bottom line: don't listen to spartan.

So many people winding up in admirable careers that I consider absolute fucking *******.

Get it fam degenerate boys we out here. 

• Downvote (-1) 1