CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why are we all thinking NV will make a change? They just won lol.

they won 3 events in a row  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pro league isn't a LAN tournament.

Since Optic was the current Halo title belt holder and since they weren't at Vegas, although nV won, they didn't dethrone the current LAN champs at the time.

So your saying the best way to keep the Title belt is to NOT go to LAN Tournaments?

:kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

What do you guys think would be a better hypothetical team comp for Str8 Rippin: 

Eco - Ace - Stellur - Bubu

Eco - APG - Stellur - Bubu

If Str8 is going to make changes, I see them dropping 2 players. Eco is arguably the best on the team, so I don't see him going anywhere. Eco + Bubu would be a deadly combo of players. Stellur still hasn't found a place where he can really shine, and maybe returning to Eco as a changed player will change that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja said he will try to start the halo grind today/tomorrow but no guarantees

Also said he didnt know the qualifiers were in a month. Someone subbed to him and told him in the message/description thing.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What do you guys think would be a better hypothetical team comp for Str8 Rippin: 

If Str8 is going to make changes, I see them dropping 2 players. Eco is arguably the best on the team, so I don't see him going anywhere. Eco + Bubu would be a deadly combo of players. Stellur still hasn't found a place where he can really shine, and maybe returning to Eco as a changed player will change that. 

I'd prefer Ace-APG-Stellur-Bubu, but I don't think Stellur is going to leave the twins.

Right now is when we gotta step up and make our voices heard about no radar.

They're finalizing settings, and if we dont say anything now, it won't get changed.

#NoRadar2017

https://twitter.com/MLGACE/status/808583908866428930

Ran Tour de Walsh for over an hour in an open lobby (eventually people stopped joining so it ended in a 1v1 for like 15 mins). No radar just like the old days. It played perfectly! The thing many don't know is that this game has the footsteps of a fucking elephant, so if you're sprinting at me from behind, I CAN HEAR YOU. I don't need radar to know you're there. Oddly enough, when radar's on I find that I die to people blindsiding me wayyy more often.

Plus remove radar 343. Also make Eden slayer not shit. And remove Stasis. And make Rig TS not so red-sided in high level play. And no fuel rod pls. Also nerf sniper magnetism it's better than the pistol on PC.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think the only way Str8 will make a change is if they overreact to Richie underperforming versus nV, and replace him with Stellur.

I have no inside information on this, just speculating.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja said he will try to start the halo grind today/tomorrow but no guarantees

Also said he didnt know the qualifiers were in a month. Someone subbed to him and told him in the message/description thing.

lol that was me! but it was just a question in chat, not a sub message. surprised but not surprised he didn't know any of the dates for qualifiers

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just click on the thread post count number to see it in Halo General Discussion

f9a2fa97c11fd35743644270e8a05013.png

ed1089db49df60696e06356ceeae2ee9.png

oh thanks!

Can't wait to watch Ninja back on Halo always been a fan of him really miss him grinding the game like he was when he was on that Liquid squad.

Edit-I'm hoping he sticks on this EG squad really like this team also think he would honestly be better at this game without radar

• Upvote (+1) 6

I can't wait for roster mania! So many potential squads to be tried. Do we know if teams have to keep at least 2 players the same or can they completely reform?

Can't wait to watch Ninja back on Halo always been a fan of him really miss him grinding the game like he was when he was on that Liquid squad.

Edit-I'm hoping he sticks on this EG squad really like this team also think he would honestly be better at this game without radar

It would be nice to see him play Halo more but I don't know why he would grind Halo much. He usually complains about how being a Halo Pro has held back his streaming career, plus he's getting 3k-4k viewers every time he plays H1Z1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would be nice to see him play Halo more but I don't know why he would grind Halo much. He usually complains about how being a Halo Pro has held back his streaming career, plus he's getting 3k-4k viewers every time he plays H1Z1.

I think Ninja underestimates how many people just like him, and would watch no matter what game he plays. 

Maybe I'm wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually have no clue what teams are going to be conjured up for worlds.

Can I hope for RoyBox Ogre 2 and a fourth?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

honestly that team is a lan team so more open events benefits them

I think Ninja underestimates how many people just like him, and would watch no matter what game he plays.

Maybe I'm wrong.

the numbers when he streams halo are nowhere near when he streams h1z1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe I'm wrong.

I think when he talks about being held back he means just his exposure to new viewers in general. Bc lets be honest Halo's not a top streamed game, you gotta dig if you want to find it on the list on a regular day

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the only way Str8 will make a change is if they overreact to Richie underperforming versus nV, and replace him with Stellur.

I have no inside information on this, just speculating.

I hope not.

Honestly i want this transfer period to be rather quiet.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I actually have no clue what teams are going to be conjured up for worlds.

Can I hope for RoyBox Ogre 2 and a fourth?  :kappa:

Absolutely you can hope for that, I am hoping for the same. Ideally the twins + 2gre and stellur or bubu

• Upvote (+1) 3

the numbers when he streams halo are nowhere near when he streams h1z1

He get's like 1k-2k viewers for scrims while playing Halo and 1k-4k for H1z1, it's not THAT big of a difference. I didn't say he needs to stream Halo full time, but I don't think 2-4 hours a night would hurt his channel that much, but it could improve his game play in Halo a lot.

I think when he talks about being held back he means just his exposure to new viewers in general. Bc lets be honest Halo's not a top streamed game, you gotta dig if you want to find it on the list on a regular day

This is a fair point, but once again he doesn't need to stream Halo full time, just for a few hours a night.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone else wish that there was a Doubles tournament at these events?  I think that would be cool.  Especially to see RoyBox back on the doubles scene.