CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Str8 won Clouds team 10-3.

Clouds team looked really good at the start of most games. Ace looked tired and a bit off game. Went to bed instead of scrimming again.

I liked the look of both teams and hope they stay together. If Heinz is now a FA, it would be nice to see him on the cloud sqaud, in my head I group Heinz Ryanoob Cloub and Prototype in the same category of experienced and nerdy/grindy pros that get overlooked.

i know we were talking about nonsensical esports power rankings yesterday but check this out

Overwatch being on that list LUL

so ninja's channel redirects to team beyond

Jq1mzkQ.png

:fire: 

It's been there for a long time. Pretty sure that's how I found beyond in the first place.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yay, I can play MCC and have people vote for vanilla H2/3 starts  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

There's like a 75% chance I QTB MCC lobbies because of this shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Str8 won Clouds team 10-3.

Clouds team looked really good at the start of most games. Ace looked tired and a bit off game. Went to bed instead of scrimming again.

I liked the look of both teams and hope they stay together. If Heinz is now a FA, it would be nice to see him on the cloud sqaud, in my head I group Heinz Ryanoob Cloub and Prototype in the same category of experienced and nerdy/grindy pros that get overlooked.

I think Str8 should stick with Heinz instead of Ace. Ace's play style doesn't really fit well with the team & i felt that Heinz was better in that regard. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just caught up on the last 24 hours and it was the most fun I've had reading the forums recently. Thanks folks.

Also, Spartan and Commonly To2 REALLY makes me hope we see a Renegades reunion.

- LPwalker (I know we're not doing this anymore but I feel like I missed out)

• Upvote (+1) 4

TJ just said e6 left the scene cause of the bullying after the stellur fiasco. I can't tell if he's being serious because it sounds like something he'd say as a troll but also it could be true. Would be hilarious if we cyber bullied e6 away

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hope man. Hope! As a Halo fan I am pretty skilled at holding on to that last bit of hope.

I hope he does it. I'd love me some good Naded content. Just like I'd eat up some Lethul Vlogs. Not sure either will happen. But I hope. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

TJ just said e6 left the scene cause of the bullying after the stellur fiasco. I can't tell if he's being serious because it sounds like something he'd say as a troll but also it could be true. Would be hilarious if we cyber bullied e6 away

Yeah it would be awesome if we chased away an organization that literally made players dreams come true.

• Upvote (+1) 3