CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ace lookin like little finger

3Ubio9Y.png

Hot damn, Ace. Don't know if I like or not. Really can't tell. It definitely has a littlefinger look, but not completely. 

-Jamaican116/117/118/119/120/318/333/420

• Upvote (+1) 3

You know there's the MCC right? If you wanted Halo 2 you can just hop on that.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Ryanoob Cloud prototype and babyJ look a decent team

Sucks that no one gives Ryan a chance with pro teams. He played great for ALG, and was their best player at Burbank

Sucks that no one gives Ryan a chance with pro teams. He played great for ALG, and was their best player at Burbank

He's a fantastic objective player, it's too bad none of the top tier teams wanted him

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's a fantastic objective player, it's too bad none of the top tier teams wanted him

If radar gets removed he's instantly a top tier player imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

super off topic, but i saw that drawful was a free download with twitch prime. i dont know if anyone else downloaded that but hit me up if you did and you want to play. that shit is fun as hell

Ghost said no spawns were changed, but it sure feels like they have.

They probably haven't changed spawns at all but it has to be influenced by the way they move things or something. Doesn't take a pro to watch/play one game of rig ts/regret ts/truth/fathom to see a very big difference in the spawns. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

They probably haven't changed spawns at all but it has to be influenced by the way they move things or something. Doesn't take a pro to watch/play one game of rig ts/regret ts/truth/fathom to see a very big difference in the spawns. 

Are the spawns different because something on the map is different, or because you're positioning on the map differently because things on the map are different?

• Upvote (+1) 8

Are the spawns different because something on the map is different, or because you're positioning on the map differently because things on the map are different?

nah spawns are just different. Rig TS for example you can be pushing barrels and carbine is open and your teammate will spawn bottom nest for no reason at all now. Other then the 20 seconds power weapons are up positioning is pretty much no different