CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who wants to help crowdfund a LAN for the ANZ Regionals? Plz help we so hungy the players have started eating each other.

Yes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With their win yesterday, Team EnVyUs now holds the Halo Title Belt!

qDdE2Qa.png

Lethul being on a team that holds the title for 19 months I think is a record throughout. Besides maybe Walshy?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lethul being on a team that holds the title for 19 months I think is a record throughout. Besides maybe Walshy?

I don't count 3D losing an all TS tournament with random settings on random new maps in 05.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I need settings info. Pls. Also f/a for st Louis, hit me up.

Settings intel: Things will definitely be better after the settings are updated.

You can trust me, I'm a FORUM GOD.

(How long can I milk this joke?  4-5 more posts?)

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Settings intel: Things will definitely be better after the settings are updated.

Stop milking us and tell us, if you can't say the settings then don't tease us.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You've already milked it too much but we know you won't stop.

Can someone make a FORUM GOD flair so we can flaunt our status?

I enjoy being a god as well. Audley you are not alone.

^ Unnecesaary post in an effort to maintain god status. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Thank you so much man, seriously. It it's any consolation I know if anyone is expendable on this team it is me. It just makes me work even harder to become a player that can't be replaced.

Seriously, i'm so glad you have this mentality.

You played out of your mind but because you're on a squad with 3 forum darlings, you are going to be scrutinized a lot more than what would be deemed fair. Way to have the rind mentality.

Huge congratulations man, really happy to see you guys get over the hump. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who wants to help crowdfund a LAN for the ANZ Regionals? Plz help we so hungy the players have started eating each other.

If you need help with any of this I'm around. Vanz and Josh can (hopefully) vouch for me. I'm super keen to make Australian Halo Great Again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thank you so much man, seriously. It it's any consolation I know if anyone is expendable on this team it is me. It just makes me work even harder to become a player that can't be replaced.

lord i hope you arent replaced. you had an amazing tournament. keep up the work my friend, its paying off well

• Upvote (+1) 1

<3 <3

Keep up the grind, Mikwen. Can't wait to see you at the upcoming qualifiers. 

I'm personally hoping that most (if not all) of Liquid stays together. They underperformed at finals, on good days they are capable of beating OG and nV. Completely blowing up and rebuilding a new team right before Worlds also just seems like a plain bad idea.

That said, while it obviously seems crazy to suggest they make a team change at this point... am I the only one who wonders what nV might be like with a more objective player on their squad? Objective games are clearly their weakness, and the majority of games in a series are objective-based. They relied on Slayer gametypes to get most of their wins during that second series, barely snagging their one needed objective win (3-2 CTF). If it remained a weakness, it would be ripe for exploitation.

The reverse could be said about Optic (Slayer being the weakness), but teams still need to win at least one OBJ against them in a series. If Optic wins a Slayer mode, it's basically GGs.

Again, I'm not gonna be crazy and suggest nV makes a roster change. But my brain likes toying with scenarios, I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar thought.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Man, it just hit me, but I'm so incredibly happy for Ola. A year ago, people were saying he was washed, he was done. Even back in H2A people thought the wizard was losing it. To add to that, people were questioning his sanity from that brief week he streamed. Fast forward to this season and nV beats Optic in pro league, but Ola said that didn't matter until they beat them in the big one. Well he finally did it. I know he probably doesn't read the forum but just wanted to give a shoutout to my favorite player since 08 for accomplishing what many thought was impossible.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is the most "upper management" post I've seen lol.

I know it was sarcasm.