CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Weird, I don't recall us signing or releasing any players today.

i'm catching up on the thread, i have no way of knowing whats been confirmed other than reading what i see

I'm feeling nostalgic, anyone have have a clip of Naded breaking Ace's ankles? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Classic Spartan.  Vague tweeting like a 16 year old girl hoping someone will say "omg what happened"...

I remember in the early days of twitter everyone, including pros, would just be straight reckless on twitter. 

But that was 6 years ago and this dude is still tweeting a whole bunch of garbage he'll delete later. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It'd be cool if there were some form of consistent online matches that anyone could sign up for, a la gamebattles, except built-in to H5. Probably somewhat possible now that there's custom games browsers and the Xbox Arena thing. IMO it's the next step after open LANs. 

The butterbeer at the Harry Potter place is delicious. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Danoxide sure does talk a lot of shit about Ogre 2 in Naded's stream. Danoxide hasn't accomplished anything in Halo, yet he runs his mouth. 

Idk man, Danoxide made Top 16 at Worlds and Ogre2 didnt even make it.

And Dan's been on a Top 8 team for months, what has Ogre2 even done in that time?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'll take bets that if Roybox and Stellur do split up, Stellur places better. Are you offering odds?

20 dollars straight up

$417 CDN & 22 hours of travel to get to Vegas if i buy the cheapest flight available. 16 hours of flying, 6hours of layovers. Living in the great white north is such an advantage Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1

$417 CDN & 22 hours of travel to get to Vegas if i buy the cheapest flight available. 16 hours of flying, 6hours of layovers. Living in the great white north is such an advantage Kappa

Go to St. Louis unless you wanted to spend your life saving in Vegas  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Go to St. Louis unless you wanted to spend your life saving in Vegas  :kappa:

Cant go to St Louis, Moving home in January (big costly move) but im going to Mexico city then straight to Vegas. I don't plan on gambling, maybe a little poker, but nothing big. Not much of gambler. and not much money to gamble with

Who wants to help crowdfund a LAN for the ANZ Regionals? Plz help we so hungy the players have started eating each other.

i'll contribute what i can if something goes up for crowdfunding

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who wants to help crowdfund a LAN for the ANZ Regionals? Plz help we so hungy the players have started eating each other.

If something official is set up, ill do what i can, wont be lots, but id try.

• Upvote (+1) 1

there's more people on my list playing than ever before... We back?

I'm curious to see what changes are going to occur. Should be a fun ride. 

• Upvote (+1) 1