CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

These changes would undeniably make the game better and more skillful. I have high hopes after the track record of the HCS that these changes will be made :kappa:

Yeah 343 has really been listening to us lately, the future looks much brighter  :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So nV, Liquid, and STR8 are all ok with just battling it out for 2nd-4th every event? For the record I don't think Liquid should make a change UNLESS they can get Huke or Snipedown. 

Not saying they shouldn't but I just don't agree with your lineups. I don't rate Snipedown as high as Huke and Stellur. Staying together and getting better together is also a possibility, especially for Liquid. I don't feel we've seen their full potential yet.  

I think people seem to forget that everyone except Frosty won events before H5.

they also seem to forget that most of which were from the previous game, h2a.

3/4 of OG are composed of players from the top 2 teams of that era.

two more pro league seasons confirmed. I'd be surprised if there isn't another Worlds... even if it's with a smaller prize pool.

2 more?!

This game is already on its death bed.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Royal 2 and Snakebite have a decent amount of Reach wins under their belt, and Lethul has a couple too.

So you are saying there are going to be no team changes and that everybody is just going to sit back and continue to let OG stomp on them? 

nope, I'm saying TL isnt gonna pick up snipedown. please read my post before responding to it. thanks.

2 more?!

I don't know what to tell you man. They deals have been made and the finals dates set... must be a good hospice...

The summer 2017 finals will take place at Dreamhack Atlanta between July 21st and 23rd, whilst the Fall finals will be held at Dreamhack Denver between October 20th and 22nd.

Royal 2 and Snakebite have a decent amount of Reach wins under their belt, and Lethul has a couple too.

most notably taking down instinct

but muh clg wouldn't be good in classic halo hur dur

Dammit @@FrankTheShow

8e0b76cd891a2aeb8e147b4faa80bde5.png

There's a point far out there, when the structures fail you. When the rules aren't weapons anymore, they're shackles, letting the bad guy get ahead. One day, you may face such a moment of crisis. And in that moment, I hope you have a friend like I did! To plunge their hands into the filth, so that you can keep yours clean!

U4ix is the hero we deserve.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And frosty placed top 8 in H2A. And I'm pretty sure I've heard players on OG talk about how good frosty is at H3.

most notably taking down instinct

but muh clg wouldn't be good in classic halo hur dur

Yeah, it's just stupid.

Also, we can't forget about Frosty's competitive BTB days with Nak3d Eli. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

2 more?!

not quite and 343 is banking on Dreamhack to showcase the game

• Upvote (+1) 4

And the Dreamhack events will be Open events.... just gotta get the community to show up. (Which means fucking advertise, 343.) 

Looking forward to Hitch doing a documentary on Halo. He produces quality content. 

Yeah, it's just stupid.

Also, we can't forget about Frosty's competitive BTB days with Nak3d Eli. :kappa:

Really?