CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Only person I could possibly see leaving nV is Huke - either to team with Bubu or go back to COD. I don't think nV would drop him, even if he did have a few rough plays in the finals today. 

Can Pro League teams even make any changes without losing their spot and having to requalify? @Timo 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Huke can't return to COD until he turns 18. That won't be until the next game comes out. He will be here the next two seasons.

• Upvote (+1) 2

OMFG SNIPEDOWN BURNING SCOTTIE LIKE FROSTY SHOOTING ENVY SKINS.

not a snipe down fan by any means but i go respek for that one, sheeeesh

• Upvote (+1) 2

Idk if this was posted or not, but it gives a good look at the venue when you walk in 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now, this is a trophy! 

C21Had7VEAEp6af.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Huke can't return to COD until he turns 18. That won't be until the next game comes out. He will be here the next two seasons.

Why in the fuck do you have to be 18 to play CoD? 

Your new name really does suit you. None of this even makes sense.

Optic not changing makes a lot of sense  :bman:  

Others........not even close 

not a snipe down fan by any means but i go respek for that one, sheeeesh

Same.

Would he even go back? 2nd at Worlds and in a top 3 team is pretty nice 

This one?

I don't do many predictions but I will say this Mikwen will be an MVP candidate at worlds not just for himself but for Eric, Justin, Huke , Marcus and Hastr0 and yes that is a Joe Namath guarantee. 

uhy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 17

Would he even go back? 2nd at Worlds and in a top 3 team is pretty nice 

There is currently more money and opportunity in COD for him. Pretty much every top team would be looking to pick him up. If he got on an Optic killing squad within the next 6 months it would be one thing. As it currently stands? I'd bet he won't be here in 2018.

Optic not changing makes a lot of sense  :bman:  

Others........not even close 

here's what we know.  Snipedown wants to beat Lxthul so badly and will do anything to do it. As it stands right now nV isn't even in the same stratosphere as OG and in order for Snipedown to get there a change will have to be made. What better way to do it than by injecting himself on the 2nd best Halo roster?  

Why in the fuck do you have to be 18 to play CoD? 

Activision doesn't want to get into any legal issues now that it is sponsoring the CWL.

Now, this is a trophy! 

C21Had7VEAEp6af.jpg

Sorry mate, this looks like some mall ninja shit imo.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There is currently more money and opportunity in COD for him. Pretty much every top team would be looking to pick him up. If he got on an Optic killing squad within the next 6 months it would be one thing. As it currently stands? I'd bet he won't be here in 2018.

Even Snipedown said on Twitch a while back that Huke is going back to COD when he turns 18 and that he just likes COD more. It is what it is.

here's what we know.  Snipedown wants to beat Lxthul so badly and will do anything to do it. As it stands right now nV isn't even in the same stratosphere as OG and in order for Snipedown to get there a change will have to be made. What better way to do it than by injecting himself on the 2nd best Halo roster?  

the only problem in snipeclowns (theoretical) diabolical plan is that the current TL roster has 4 players that are all objectively better than snipedown. I would bet $$$ they won't boot anyone for snipedown.  

Exactly and honestly there isn't a big reason to go back to Cod, he has been placing top3 in H5 the last year, there is no guarantee that he will preform that well in Cod once the game goes back to boots on the ground.

gotta love the salt at the halo reddit. no offense to the guys on NV, but it's always funny when the same people giving frosty shit will make up a million excuses when others do the same thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the only problem in snipeclowns (theoretical) diabolical plan is that the current TL roster has 4 players that are all objectively better than snipedown. I would bet $$$ they won't boot anyone for snipedown.  

So you are saying there are going to be no team changes and that everybody is just going to sit back and continue to let OG stomp on them?