CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Guys, if TL win this series, can we stop saying "Liquid have nV's number," and admit they're just a better fucking team?

• Upvote (+1) 4

This could just be a petty observation but I wish the commentators would do less of a play by play and do more meta and explain why things are happening.

Half the time by the time they get something out of their mouths, 2 to 3 more things have happened and they are playing catch up. We are watching what is happening, and while i realize some people may be listening, I feel it would be a better experience than listening to the caster lose his breath tryna catch every single play/kill. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV is winning the whole thing. not breaking 50k viewers is pathetic though

You're a miserable little shit

• Upvote (+1) 2

This could just be a petty observation but I wish the commentators would do less of a play by play and do more meta and explain why things are happening.

Half the time by the time they get something out of their mouths, 2 to 3 more things have happened and they are playing catch up. We are watching what is happening, and while i realize some people may be listening, I feel it would be a better experience than listening to the caster lose his breath tryna catch every single play/kill. 

Problem is both casters are trying to be play-by-play casters, and then randomly do some analyzing. One caster doing play-by-play, and one doing analysis is the way it should be.

It's tough though with Halo being so fast paced. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man I'm so salty Strongside is still commentating on championship Sunday. Sure he may have improved, but he is still by far the weakest caster at the event.

Serious, he seems like a nice guy, but it should be Tquared and Elamite combo all weekend. Maybe some simms with a tricast

Serious, he seems like a nice guy, but it should be Tquared and Elamite combo all weekend. Maybe some simms with a tricast

The other two EU casters are great as well. EU has always had the better casting talent, especially before T2 joined.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Problem is both casters are trying to be play-by-play casters, and then randomly do some analyzing. One cast doing play-by-play, and one doing analysis is the way it should be.

Even then if I am watching what is happening, then listening to what is happening 2-5 seconds later from the commentators it's just exhausting. It just becomes noise in my opinion. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Str8 definitely top 4, but top 3 is looking harder and harder to break into.

I'll give credit to Str8 for edging out 2 game 7s but i still believe that any of the 4th-7th best teams can beat each other at any given moment. The gap between them is incredibly close but i can certainly see it changing going into the Summer pro league.

OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE CLOSEST STRONGHOLDS IVE EVER SEEN.

And not even a smile from TL.

• Upvote (+1) 2