CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

his caster analysis thus far, in that he's actually do it.

ERMAHGERD nV went 12-0 against teams that were not in the top 4 what a surprise. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

its cool our president says it but cntra cant? cmon lol 

I am no snowflake by any means, but I think we can all agree that saying "BUILD THE WALL" after dude wins a Halo FFA is just uncalled for. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am no snowflake by any means, but I think we can all agree that saying "BUILD THE WALL" after dude wins a Halo FFA is just uncalled for. 

considering the context its hilarious 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Yeah, racists remarks aren't cool....go figure? 

• Downvote (-1) 1

i was referring to cntra being an ffa god who was barely knocked out of qualifying for this tournament. he's salty af and his stream title is "worlds depression". im not laughing at anything racist, just him being a mod and yelling at the winner

• Upvote (+1) 1

No on deserves to be stuck in the viewing tent.

The viewing tent reminds me of the timeout area back in elementary school. You're stuck there while your friends are inside having fun!  :kappa:

Need to learn what a joke is..especially when the joke is really a way of saying the guy played really well. Sorry this particular joke offended you, but that's your problem.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

you got a source on that?

​MS said Halo 5 playerbase in June 2016 was above launch

are you serious?  It would take you 2 seconds and a simple google search to figure out where H5 even lands on the most played list.  Normally I would provide a source and evidence, but my argument is not some fabricated one.  Its common knowledge.  

No on deserves to be stuck in the viewing tent.

The only tents at events should be for the free food they should be giving out.

You in the venue btw?

• Upvote (+1) 1

considering the context its hilarious 

What? The context is he looks latino/hispanic so let's cosign one of our pro players posting in the chat a racist rallying cry? So hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

i was referring to cntra being an ffa god who was barely knocked out of qualifying for this tournament. he's salty af and his stream title is "worlds depression". im not laughing at anything racist, just him being a mod and yelling at the winner

its cool if @@The Donald says it but cntra cant?

I don't think I've ever actually seen any player counts since Halo 3. 343 doesn't provide the "active players" in ecah list like Bungie used to do.

another reason to hate them

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hoping for an insane series here, both teams playing really well this tourney (well except for Friday for nv)

Pretty sure this is directed at me, but what you did here was a 2/10. You just tweeted a fact at the right people and it blew up because it should.

This is the frank i like to see.

also it's hilarious to me, Hecz would have made his vlog about the venue with or without Frank's tweet

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know I'm late but I'd like to point out I've been #TeamFrank from the beginning. Someone needs to speak the truth and Frank takes it on himself to do it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I didn't know cntra played in this FFA. 

Need to learn what a joke is..especially when the joke is really a way of saying the guy played really well. Sorry this particular joke offended you, but that's your problem.

Haha, I am pretty much the antithesis of a snowflake. It's just, we all know what #buildthewall means. 

--

Moving on from that crap, it's so hard to watch Halo with Ultra and A State of Trance all day today. 

:ugh:

• Downvote (-1) 3

Mods should probably do some cleanup with the Contra stuff and get back to the Halo discussion.

God I love Simms.