CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can't tell if Liquid is coming out flat or if OpTic are just doing OpTic things...

Liquid aren't wearing the pink jerseys.

TL went 6-0 in prelims, and OG went 6-1, that's right, they *gasp* lost one game in prelims! 

And this matters more seeding-wise than OG's last two LAN wins 

OG's loss was to an EU team so I think it's justified.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Get deleted, nerd.

But seriously, that description of events sounds ridiculous. Crazy the little things that can completely sway a game, series, and tournament. 

Why did it register as a suicide then?

Why did it register as a suicide then?

Because shooting a grenade on the ground and running into it counts as a suicide?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not related to this series: how does the Str8 Rippin thing work? Last I knew, T2 wasn't planning to move forward with Str8 as an org and also didn't want to let other players play under the name. What happened while I was gone? Is Str8 its own thing now, or are they just playing as Str8?

I really want to see todays nv play optic. The hype would be real

If they can beat Str8 and TL (assuming OG take this series) then they should be playing just as well. OG will be the team that won't play a game tomorrow until finals.

Because shooting a grenade on the ground and running into it counts as a suicide?

Tbh I didn't even know it fell down that low. I thought he jumped up to clamber into it

TL went 6-0 in prelims, and OG went 6-1, that's right, they *gasp* lost one game in prelims! 

And this matters more seeding-wise than OG's last two LAN wins 

i'm actually okay with that

not in favor of eliminating pool play