CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sorry mate you're not getting any sympathy from me. Trash venue, trash viewership, trash production. Shit like this should NOT be happening in a 1 million dollar event. This is the same prize pool as a CSGO MAJOR. Not the same budget, but I dont want to see spartan cosplay and a video of people in chicken suits in a major fucking esports event

I hate to be mean, I love Halo, it deserves more than this.

Disagree on trash production but whatever. I find it hard to believe any CSGO major events have had no issues, ever.

Either way - lets just enjoy this shit when it's back up.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Odds on Ninja being done with Halo?

This feels like when you know you're quitting so you just don't give a fuck anymore.

Sorry mate you're not getting any sympathy from me. Trash venue, trash viewership, trash production. Shit like this should NOT be happening in a 1 million dollar event. This is the same prize pool as a CSGO MAJOR. Not the same budget, but I dont want to see spartan cosplay and a video of people in chicken suits in a major fucking esports event

I hate to be mean, I love Halo, it deserves more than this.

Production hasn't been trash, the stream has been lit.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This feels like when you know you're quitting so you just don't give a fuck anymore.

I was thinking this. He seems to be speaking freely.

• Upvote (+1) 1

prepare for down votes. Ninja is wasting time and money on a dead franchise and should be focusing on H1 and PUBG if it comes to that

When was this? What was I doing?

Wow, can't remember the series now, posted the comment right when I saw you.

It was a fly over the crowd after a game, you have been smiling, obviously having fun.

Maybe 343 will learn to stop fucking around with Halo esports. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh boy, people are going in at GAF

Halo 6 will be announced at E3's parking lot at this rate lmao

I for one think the ongoing drama of the constant fuck ups provides far more entertainment than everything running smoothly ever would.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Literally woudlnt surprise me if H3cz pulled out of Halo after this event, after seeing his tweets. Him and Frank have a combined 9k likes with the tweet about the Halo World Championships Venue.

THATS HALF THE CURRENT VIEWERSHIP.

Halo has just been put on the map, for completely the wrong reasons.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 8