CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LMAO one bad news article and ESL is falling apart. Please halp. @MLGAdam

I think we're having an issue with some kind of hardware issue on aPG's station. Some people are saying it's a sound problem.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ESL Production. 

It's been 15 minutes since the last map

Audio issues for aPG. The only other time there was this much downtime was when the internet went down or whatever.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Game is delayed as ESL finds out about the article written on them. Most likely looking for movable bleachers to bring over to mainstage so they can immediately begin to rebuild their reputation.

Lmao. Come on man.

We've had a dope event with little downtime this weekend. The first time there's even a sliver of downtime and you post this?

I agree the venue isn't optimal and whatever but this event has went pretty well I thought for the viewers.

I expect perfection if they signed a contract to run these events. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Isn't Optic playing in the next series? Shouldn't they be warming up instead of wearing spartan costumes?

I swear every spartan cosplayer is shorter than 5'6".

Lmao. Come on man.

We've had a dope event with little downtime this weekend. The first time there's even a sliver of downtime and you post this?

I agree the venue isn't optimal and whatever but this event has went pretty well I thought for the viewers.

Sorry mate you're not getting any sympathy from me. Trash venue, trash viewership, trash production. Shit like this should NOT be happening in a 1 million dollar event. This is the same prize pool as a CSGO MAJOR. Not the same budget, but I dont want to see spartan cosplay and a video of people in chicken suits in a major fucking esports event

I hate to be mean, I love Halo, it deserves more than this.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Maybe the article will help boost viewership with thousands of people wanting to see what all the fuss is about  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2