CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So uh

Is Frank officially relevant now? 

They linked my tweet in that article too.

Does that make me relevant?

If so, do I get a spinning face?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

FRANK IS THE DONALD TRUMP OF HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!

that kotaku article was brutal as fuck...

Kotaku can be shit at times but I'm glad they showed Greenskulls tweets too. I give a pass on the journalism. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

While the situation does suck for sure, I'll take being the laughing stock of gaming right now if this never happens again to any gaming community. A real venue should have happened, putting lipstick on a pig with this event is just bad for everyone involved. This event made KPop event look respectable. You think other games and esports people won't notice this? @@FrankTheShow isn't the one that planned this, and those pictures are 100% legit.

Yes, the production have been great, but there's a reason I have no motivation to go to these events anymore to watch. Going from the hype event of MLG Dallas to this just makes me sad overall.

I was legit pissed yesterday when I saw @@Moa couldn't get a seat after what he's done for the community, and he flew across the world to see this event. Also, I don't get how some of you guys keep giving HCS and ESL second chances but somehow hold forum posters to a higher degree when something is bad. Look at who's running this shit, this isn't the first time and it sucks to see over and over.

Just wanna say that I was able to get a seat. Yesterday no one was monitoring seating so everyone was everywhere and Friday wasn't as busy as today.

When I got in today, there was a lady directing people to non-reserved seats but there's just not enough room for everyone in here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Huke is 18 so he will go back to COD now and I could see nV dropping Mikwen also. What I can't see is nV picking up anybody from LG. Maybe Snipedown will make up with Rayne and try to team with him and Penguin.  

Your new name will suit you better if optic wins this. Shitlen

For those saying to cram people in the venue, they can't - it's a fire issues. Sucks, but it's the reality of the situation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think people really overestimate where this franchise is in the spectrum of things

Eh, my prediction was less about the state of the franchise and more about people checking the tournament out because of prize pool and it being the world championship.

For those saying to cram people in the venue, they can't - it's a fire issues. Sucks, but it's the reality of the situation.

Those fire marshals are apparently so well fed I'm sure they can look the other way.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why are they yapping so much in the middle of a series? 

Actually a good article.

Pretty much spot on, also calls out Greenskull for shilling a bit.

too bad the "muh esports are bad" crowd are shitting up the comments

Yeah, safety first for sure.