CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

predict who wins now. you have 60 seconds. no going back and editing. honor system

SPLYCE

Yikes. Lost 6k viewers since Ninja was eliminated. 

in between matches at roughly dinner time?  There is usually a dip in viewers when there isnt a match on

• Upvote (+1) 1

predict who wins now. you have 60 seconds. no going back and editing. honor system

SPLYCE

str8

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is Splyce not playing on playing on the red side? They had a better record in groups than Str8 Rippin' had. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

SPLYCE

STR8 plz

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does this auto pop up for anyone else? I didn't allow it :uncledrew:

X2v5JI1.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is Splyce not playing on playing on the red side? They had a better record in groups than Str8 Rippin' had. 

?

They both were 6-1. Str8 had a higher regional seed so they get it

X2v5JI1.png

Been like that the whole time for me. Thats how they are getting 60k viewers I would assume.

• Upvote (+1) 6

X2v5JI1.png

Yep, same for me.

I think we cracked #80kGate.

Not to be that guy, but a small square video on the side of my screen that is autoplaying and muted by default... is not what I would exactly classify as high quality viewership, but whatever.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Well shoot, I spend a ton of time lurking these forums. I might as well have a yellow name for my occasional post.

Also, I'm feeling Str8

... That didn't sound like I planned.

Oh well.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Just thought I should share:

I know someone who is at the venue, and ESL employees are barring certain people from watching the event on mainstage as there "aren't enough seats." So, everyone else gets to watch from the "viewing tent". It's about being by the right door at the right time, I guess. Here is a quote from a message I was sent: "There are "legendary" seats available that are empty. There's an entire fourth row for "media and players" (who have their own tent) that's empty."

This after ESL changed which doors and areas you're allowed to enter and exit through. @@Timo You do realize people paid money for tickets right? The stream production might be sick, but from my understanding, the experience at the venue is absolute trash. I'm glad I bought a ticket and then sold it. What a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 8

They both were 6-1. Str8 had a higher regional seed so they get it

Oh yeah that's right. For some reason i mistook their match against Crowd Pleasers as a group play match.

These teams are so evenly matched. I think it'll come down to whether Bubu can show up or not.