CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Regarding team changes for LG, there's really nothing they can do. Can't drop Vic or eL ToWn or else they lose a Pro League seed. Dropping Saiyan would just be hilariously stupid. Dropping Ninja is a possibility, but I think that Ninja is turning into a really solid IGL and he's got really good chemistry with Vic.

If anything, replacing FiS would be a somewhat likely change. They need a coach that's in their ear a lot more. Just from the listen in, you only really heard FiS chime in with power up times (and it seemed like LG missed a lot of power ups that last series).

there is always a really good chance that Ninja quits to focus on his streaming career in H1 instead of his Halo hobby.

• Downvote (-1) 1

W E  P R E M I U M  B O I S

E

P

R

E

M

I

U

M

B

O

I

S

Thanks @Cyren  :ace:

#YellowWallHypeTrain

• Upvote (+1) 4

Did @TheDonald set up ESL with the Xfinity Wall?

I'd like to hear his comment on Tapping Buttons' visa issues.

• Upvote (+1) 4

there is always a really good chance that Ninja quits to focus on his streaming career in H1 instead of his Halo hobby.

I know you're trolling, but I think Ninja enjoys Halo too much and definitely wants to see it succeed in the esports scene.

Now do I want Splyce to win for Shotzzy to just turn up and have a awesome Worlds at just 15, or Str8 Rippin for the nostalgia? Decisions, decisions.

I will not be satisfied until OpTic wins and while accepting the trophy Lethul grabs the Simms head and starts spinning it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Skipped the last 10 pages.

tl;dr

The venue is shit but we decided to stay positive until the end of the weekend so as to not takeaway from the incredible gameplay being showcased.

Hecz and Frank tweet about the venue.

TB loses it's mind.

Guys this is easy. Just table this discussion until after the weekend. The matches being showcased are so good and will only get better. Focus on the positives and after the weekend we can bash the venue and whatever else. Also to those saying the venue doesn't matter because you're watching from your couch: you've obviously never been to an event and don't understand anything about how to grow a scene or how atmosphere entirely affects the environment and those playing.

Basically the venue sucks and they had a year to prepare. The cookie cutter line of we'll do better next time is obvious bullshit. The stream is doing well and the gameplay is so good. Table the negative discussions til after the weekend unless it affects gameplay. Thanks for staying with us at TB < 3

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys sure are desperate for a penis to be drawn.  

BE DIRECT, MOTHERFUCKER

what are you trying to say?

Chelsea is the cute ESL girl who the camera pans to occasionally.

I heard Frank is a big fan?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wait OpTic and Ninja played each other on the B stream? LMAOOOOOOOOOOO DO ESL/343 HAVE A BRAINCELL BETWEEN THEM?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I spent this week working overtime and trying to catch up on this thread. Worked a 20 hour day yesterday and an additional six hours today which is usually my day off. Open up Team Beyond and see I'm behind 100 pages.

I'm hoping that's 100 pages of excitement for nV's awesome loser's bracket run so far.