CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If the gameplay was the only important thing than IW wouldn't be getting 100k+ viewers on MLG.tv every event.

It's almost as if promoting the event weeks or months before has some sort of correlation to the amount of people that know about the event and can make plans to watch it :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 2

the part that gets me ios the arguement of "well you didnt even go" of course i didnt b/c its in a far off venue in an expensive area with an expensive airline ticket. put this in dc or nyc or een columbus in a venue that has 500-1000 seats, i would be there. i want to be there, but this location makes it so hard

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fabe!

Ultra stream has 70k+ and growing lol 

It's like FAB takes half of every OBJ game to realize how they need to play against NA teams... way more aggressive than they're used to.

Fabe!

Ultra stream has 70k+ and growing lol 

Pardon my ignorance, but what is Ultra?

For non-premium members that are on the fence or broke, I'll paypal you $2.50 if you neg this post for Premium for a month. I'll pick a winner at 4:30pm EST.

If you don't use the $2.50 for Premium - then I ban you for a year - please don't make me do this.

GO GO GO.

+rep
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I was fine with Axeltoss before but add Clutch and it's too much. They literally don't know anything about the game. Axeltoss keeps on referring to fall finals and nothing before that and Clutch couldn't even name a halo 5 map in a video on esl_halo's twitter

It's like FAB takes half of every OBJ game to realize how they need to play against NA teams... way more aggressive than they're used to.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is Ultra?

No problem; it's a big music festival in Miami. Ultra has shows around the world. Tons of amazing artists play with multiple stages.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1