CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Quit using forum because it's a massive circle jerk > tune into quality stream with great games and great casting > remember forum and see if the sheeple are posting about MLG in 2007-2012 and see if Adam conveniently posts during a tournament > Smile

:D :D :D :D :D

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I appreciate that Ray, honestly I do. Needless to say there are a lot of people who allow me to do what I do and that includes this forum and its community. The team here is going in hard and pulling out all the stocks, super proud of the event and the vibe that I'm getting from fans in attendance. Just spent 10 minutes wandering around and the venue is packed, the atmosphere here is truly truly awesome. I know some pictures have been doing the rounds on social, wanted to stop by and make sure it doesn't drag down the hype here too much. The event is sick, the games are sick, the weather outside is sick!

It's a pleasure to be a part of this community, any feedback let me know - let's have a fucking amazing weekend.

edit - I have seen the meme face, its even more glorious in real life.

The place seats like 30 people. I get its part of your job and you cant speak poorly about it but its obvious how underwhelming the venue choice is.

I appreciate that Ray, honestly I do. Needless to say there are a lot of people who allow me to do what I do and that includes this forum and its community. The team here is going in hard and pulling out all the stocks, super proud of the event and the vibe that I'm getting from fans in attendance. Just spent 10 minutes wandering around and the venue is packed, the atmosphere here is truly truly awesome. I know some pictures have been doing the rounds on social, wanted to stop by and make sure it doesn't drag down the hype here too much. The event is sick, the games are sick, the weather outside is sick!

It's a pleasure to be a part of this community, any feedback let me know - let's have a fucking amazing weekend.

edit - I have seen the meme face, its even more glorious in real life.

Just keep doing what you are doing, you make this community better man

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did the stream ever mention why the teams that placed 3rd in their pool got a bye in first rounds of losers instead of playing another 3rd place team? Seems crazy to me that bar the impossible happening, envy could place 9-12 even though they made it through groups into the winners bracket

How would the bracket work if the two winners come through the 4 3rd placed finishers play each other? That would mean two teams get a bye from WBR1

Ultra Miami in one tab and Halo in the others. Pretty good weekend.

Would have went to Ultra, but lost track of time. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know some pictures have been doing the rounds on social, wanted to stop by and make sure it doesn't drag down the hype here too much.

5NbDIOS.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

How would the bracket work if the two winners come through the 4 3rd placed finishers play each other? That would mean two teams get a bye from WBR1

Just seems odd, a team placing into winners bracket should be guarunteed a higher placing then at least half the teams that placed into losers bracket. Then again we wouldn't have this problem if esl/343 didn't downsize worlds from last year, a 12 team world championship is absolutely embarrassing
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I see  :simms:

My dreams do come true! 

2MHHHrh.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

Whoa. really great, humble post-game interview from cratos.