CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's funny because you think I'm some millennial kid that needs a safe space. When I'm old as shit and couldn't be further from that type of person. Literally all I said was "can we go back to discussing the games instead of the venue in this thread", but yea I guess I'm the crazy person here.

You guys need a safe space so you can all cry over a venue you aren't even at and has 0 affect on your life?

Did me calling you a bad name hurt your precious feelings snowflake?

You guys enjoy your circle jerk. I'm going to go enjoy watching the matches instead of sulking in my own sorrow.

Congrats TB, you've made me actually not enjoy this place for the first time ever.

You know what I do hope you keep ignoring my posts lmao you sound like an angry ass person. I hope by "old as shit" you mean late 20's because if you talk like this and you're older then yikes.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

some people clearly had a rough work week

it's the weekend. turn those frowns upside down, and enjoy the halo

imbibe the demon liquor and smoke your favorite herbal supplement if that will help alleviate the angst

• Upvote (+1) 5

Just saw @welldone steak (dunno the exact spelling) show Simms this giant Simms and Hecz faces lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I meant the people on Twitter. They don't give a shit. It's a meme of the day. Something to laugh about

Except we all criticized the fuck out of the venue when it was announced. Its easy for 343 and ESL to ignore us. But its hard when you have to hear it from everyone in esports. The venue is a joke and everyone should hear about it so this never happens again.

Mikwen just got 14 railgun kills on fathom CTF

I know this, thank you. I posted right after that game. They did a great job THIS GAME of controlling power-ups, so I hope they do that against NA teams. It's a lot easier to control Camo/Rail/Rockets/Snipe against effectively non-competition, compared to Liquid, let's say.

Did the stream ever mention why the teams that placed 3rd in their pool got a bye in first rounds of losers instead of playing another 3rd place team? Seems crazy to me that bar the impossible happening, envy could place 9-12 even though they made it through groups into the winners bracket

I appreciate that Ray, honestly I do. Needless to say there are a lot of people who allow me to do what I do and that includes this forum and its community. The team here is going in hard and pulling out all the stocks, super proud of the event and the vibe that I'm getting from fans in attendance. Just spent 10 minutes wandering around and the venue is packed, the atmosphere here is truly truly awesome. I know some pictures have been doing the rounds on social, wanted to stop by and make sure it doesn't drag down the hype here too much. The event is sick, the games are sick, the weather outside is sick!

It's a pleasure to be a part of this community, any feedback let me know - let's have a fucking amazing weekend.

edit - I have seen the meme face, its even more glorious in real life.

"Making the rounds" is definitely one way of putting it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 12