CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

CP are 90% going to finish 7th-8th this event

Unless they defeat envy in a bo7... RIP THE DREAM

• Downvote (-1) 1

I get Cratos and Danoxide but how are Naded and Str8 Sick assholes?

Because they team with Cratos and he is a meanie!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Really happy with the stream today. The replays were great, and the filler content was pretty cool too. Can't wait for tomorrow.
LET'S GO STR8  :ace:

Tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if Str8 Rippin members didn't show up. I also wouldn't be surprised if the "suspect" was a 6'4 and fully tatted Caucasian male.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if Str8 Rippin members didn't show up. I also wouldn't be surprised if the "suspect" was a 6'4 and fully tatted Caucasian male.

Clutch coaches them though, why would he do that

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great production today only a small hiccup with the internet. No delays and not much downtime. 

Yeah, internet is what it is.  that was like 30 minutes maybe? otherwise smooth sailing.

I get Cratos and Danoxide but how are Naded and Str8 Sick assholes?

st8 sick was complicit with the roster shenanigans, Naded said he "didnt know anything and if anything shady had happened he woudl leave the team" then when the false roster shadiness was fully exposed he said, "nothing shady happened it was following the rules."  I'm oversimplifying but thats the gist of it. I actually dont have a problem with danoxide i just find him grating to listen to.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seriously, stop speaking in Pacific time without mentioning eastern. NO ENTERTAINMENT product uses Pacific as it's default. Not movies, tv, or sporting events. Axel has people thinking tomorrow at 10am there's halo, when it's not until 1

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Literally I don't care who wins this event. I'm rooting for everyone. Everyone playing wants it so bad and I just want to see some good Halo!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Today was excellent.

The outage kinda sucked, but you can't fault anyone for that, at least not at the even production side of things. Just a consequence of not having LAN. Outisde of that, my only other complaint was that we had the same ~3 filler videos between games. Sure as hell better than HW2 ads, but I know @@TheSimms is already on that.

Game-play improves every time we see it. We broke 80k ON A FRIDAY.

This may have been the best Friday Halo has had ever, it definitely is for the HCS.

Onwards to the brackets and Champ Sunday!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dude how hard is it to convert timezones for you? That's not even an issue.

Gigantic, because it's fucking annoying.

Plus axel said 10am. Nothing else. That's mjskeading

Seriously, stop speaking in Pacific time without mentioning eastern. NO ENTERTAINMENT product uses Pacific as it's default. Not movies, tv, or sporting events. Axel has people thinking tomorrow at 10am there's halo, when it's not until 1

So when there's an event in London you want them to announce the schedule in EST?

The event is in California. Common sense dictates that any times mentioned on stream are California time.

• Upvote (+1) 7

COME TO AN EVENT, KID!

:kappa:

ESl/343 only have West Coast LANs...sorry

Thanks for calling me a kid, makes me feel young again.

Great Day 1 production wise, hopefully this continues to be the standard going on. Can't wait for tomorrow :)

it was really good and hopefully it stays this way for future events as this should be the standard for all days