CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think Spartan is too good for his current squad 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think he should defiantly run with Ace Apg and Heinz. Just to see how it flows.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think he should defiantly run with Ace Apg and Heinz. Just to see how it flows.

I really hope they get two solid players so the Str8 Rippin name stays in Halo I also want to see a Str8 skin  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I had Ogre2's stream on in the background around 7 PM EST today and I could have sworn he said something about Optic and NV making team changes. I came here to check if that was what I heard and on the latest page, I saw a post about Optic running with Eco, so I assumed I heard correctly.

I still can't believe E6? squad is still lasting this long. Why haven't Naded Danoxide Spartan Suspector ran again? They were holding their own vs NV. I am in full belief that players don't know what to do anymore at this point.

Maybe they feel they're clicking as a team?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So...... Why did I just buy a Str8 Rippen hoodie???

Did it arrive yet?  :kappa:

People have been saying this since he joined Elevate in H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I had Ogre2's stream on in the background around 7 PM EST today and I could have sworn he said something about Optic and NV making team changes. I came here to check if that was what I heard and on the latest page, I saw a post about Optic running with Eco, so I assumed I heard correctly.

The only thing I heard him say was that everyone would be making changes *except* Optic and NV.

He also said that most of the current intel is pretty worthless. He feels that, even with teams that seem to be set in stone, it's likely that something will happen near the first tournament that will shake everything up.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The only thing I heard him say was that everyone would be making changes *except* Optic and NV.

He also said that most of the current intel is pretty worthless. He feels that, even with teams that seem to be set in stone, it's likely that something will happen near the first tournament that will shake everything up.

Yeah that's probably the part I misheard. Could have sworn he said something about Optic making a change though.

Eco is only subbing because TJ isn't back home yet. I mean it could happen but it's kinda crazy to think that a team who wins most of their scrims and 3/4 tournaments would make a change.

Those are the 4 best players in the game. Making a change would hurt them no matter what.

• Upvote (+1) 1

what's the theory behind pros setting their xbox language to spanish/chinese/etc etc?

assuming its another placebo, but I live for that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who's running with who tonight?

Left the girlfriends and back to stone age internet. Been updating my xbox for the past 7 hours still not done. Only 433mb apparently.

If you have decent internet, please don't take it for granted.

Little update. After what must be around 12 hours of the 433mb update. It's on 71%

Xbox is getting really close to meeting window.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Little update. After what must be around 12 hours of the 433mb update. It's on 71%

Xbox is getting really close to meeting window.

Unless your shitty internet led to Lethul getting kicked from OpTic for partying too hard in Vegas or magically turned back the clock to 2008, I don't think anyone around here cares.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

giphy.gif

Relax from this No Radar and Rostermania stress. Everything will workout and the HCS will be better than the LCS in no time.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Unless your shitty internet led to Lethul getting kicked from OpTic for partying too hard in Vegas or magically turned back the clock to 2008, I don't think anyone around here cares.

Getting close to TJ's one year anniversary of leaving EG  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

what's the theory behind pros setting their xbox language to spanish/chinese/etc etc?

assuming its another placebo, but I live for that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Out BR'd

• Upvote (+1) 2

Str8 disbanding would throw an interesting wrench into things. 3sUP could still end up in the top 8 for UGC.