CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Bruh. APG looks like he's just out of it. Like he's not even there lmao. 

Thats what an Adderall OD looks like ;)

Just got back from the venue because I'm gonna pass the shit out but man - what a day. I was hyped for that Fab & Str8 series. 

Concerned about how seating is going to be tomorrow with more people showing up and also annoyed that there's no elevated seating. If you aren't one of the few who spent 99 bucks on a Legendary pass, you're gonna get stuck behind either a fat guy or a tall guy in the back rows, if even. Most of the seats in there are reserved and the viewing tent is awful. 

I'm sure it was posted here before but I took a picture myself when I thought the B stream was being played in there: 

eUXyTA2.jpg

Pardon the finger in the top right but this is what the screen in the viewing area looked like. 

This is where you'll need to go to watch if there are no seats available in the main stage area tomorrow :/

GG8Kui1.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shit I posted the wrong picture. 

qaHkQAo.jpg

This is what it looks like - I think the first image was my phone camera being weird. It's an improvement but it's difficult to watch. The text was hard to read, those black lines are just distracting and it felt far too bright while sitting on the front row. I had to look away a ton.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Shit I posted the wrong picture. 

qaHkQAo.jpg

This is what it looks like - I think the first image was my phone camera being weird. It's an improvement but it's difficult to watch. The text was hard to read, those black lines are just distracting and it felt far too bright while sitting on the front row. I had to look away a ton.

This is how fake news starts.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Just got back from the venue because I'm gonna pass the shit out but man - what a day. I was hyped for that Fab & Str8 series. 

Concerned about how seating is going to be tomorrow with more people showing up and also annoyed that there's no elevated seating. If you aren't one of the few who spent 99 bucks on a Legendary pass, you're gonna get stuck behind either a fat guy or a tall guy in the back rows, if even. Most of the seats in there are reserved and the viewing tent is awful. 

I'm sure it was posted here before but I took a picture myself when I thought the B stream was being played in there: 

qaHkQAo.jpg

This is what the screen in the viewing area looked like. 

This is where you'll need to go to watch if there are no seats available in the main stage area tomorrow :/

EDIT: Added the right pic. 

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

This is how fake news starts.

Yeahhh my bad. I had two on my phone and posted the wrong one. I dunno what caused the original to look as bad as that but the viewing experience in the side place is poor. Next time we need a venue which can host most people who bought tickets and a decent side viewing experience.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I thought Moa was watching Murder Miners for a second, glad to see it was just an error.

• Upvote (+1) 2