CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not pictured: Armani Suit.

Doesn't really matter what kind of suit you're wearing when you're rocking a fit like that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This dual stream thing is great, continuous Halo with no breaks at all.

If only we had thought of this before...

• Upvote (+1) 4

How is production this good on a Friday? This is insane, I love it.

I would hope it's this good on Friday. It's the biggest event of the year! Let alone the fact that we should always have this quality of production
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Got screwed at work, can't watch. Sounds like production is pretty solid. How's viewership looking on twitch, beam, Facebook, twitter?

@@Whoever can do this, can you please show the damage dealt screen when you do post game stats? I don't understand why they rarely show that screen it's way more important than looking at kills and deaths only. Please please please

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was planning on going and watching Worlds Saturday/Sunday. The lack of seating concerns me because I really don't want to show up and be told I have to watch the games in a viewing room when I could just hook up my laptop to my TV and save the expenses of a hotel, gas, food, and the event itself. Does anyone know if it's a for sure thing that seating is not working out for people who want to watch? I can only imagine if there are problems now on Friday morning it'll only be worse later in the weekend. I have around 4 hours to cancel my hotel reservations. 

Got screwed at work, can't watch. Sounds like production is pretty solid. How's viewership looking on twitch, beam, Facebook, twitter?

15.6k combined twitch right now, and optic is going to play just now. Don't know other numbers