CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i think they average the game scores so idk if this is true for fantasyhcs but i appreciate the general fantasy knowledge 

oh real?

lag

• Upvote (+1) 2

WAIT THEY EDITED THE FUCKING RULEBOOK?! LOL

Edit:

This is the Rulebook I received in my e-mail before the event:

9f86d7dbbcc3a794a814ec1794fff46a.png

This is what you just sent me: (Indented Bullet points are the same, so just screenshotting the first paragraph)

4d3e3141736bcd81569a87d1b441794f.png

Wow lol.

I dont know which one is actually in effect, but the one Simms posted IS more fair IF their predetermined bracket placements are Group A v Group D.

But I'm curious as to why they don't just say way the predetermined brackets are AND why they wouldnt directly update those who actually need to know.

Wow lol.

I dont know which one is actually in effect, but the one Simms posted IS more fair IF their predetermined bracket placements are Group A v Group.

But I'm curious as to why they don't just say way the predetermined brackets are AND why they wouldnt directly update those who actually need to know.

They won't say what predetermined brackets are because it encourages throwing your matches for an easier bracket.

Despite all the issues people have been harping on since the game came out it's hard to argue that when this game is played on LAN it rarely fails to be compelling and entertaining. Here's to a fantastic worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Texas BBQ end of discussion...

NOW! I do have a lot of work but you best bet Worlds is gonna be on my left screen! I watched the entire summer olympics while working so I should be good for just today. May the best team win... Or the best underdog.

Worked from 10am-11pm, worlds starts at 1am. Looks like we're going all night bois.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just want every series to go to the last game

I want every series to end quickly so I can go to bed before 5 AM. 

No one has even mentioned Kansas City/St. Louis BBQ yet.  You guys don't know what you're missing.

I live in Kansas City and my friend, for mentioning our BBQ you have just shot up to the top of my favorite peoples list on the TB Forums. 

If you're ever passing through KC, stop by Joe's KC and order a Z-Man. Thank me later.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They won't say what predetermined brackets are because it encourages throwing your matches for an easier bracket.

I think that would be true normally, but the way they selected the groups (even spread of ranks), there's only 3 potential spots for each team, and tiebreakers cant hurt/help you in relation to people are arent in your group. If you are runnerup in your group you WILL be up against someone who played like a top4 team. If you are dead last your group you will be in losers. What benefit could their be to throwing?

what you're doing right now reminds me of that time my ex who slept with this guy i hated kept sending me our "home" movies. man i loved her

• Upvote (+1) 6

Imagine the changes that could help improve this game :apg:

The elimination of autos alone would make this game 10x better.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just found this

"imma mlg pro, imma mlg pro, imma mlg pro, imma mlg pro, imma mlg pro, imma mlg pro, imma mlg pro, imma mlg pro, imma mlg pro"

<3

Walshy's house

i remember being 13 and watching these

can we please get stfu shirts back?

• Upvote (+1) 1