CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can you blame him?

When you get down to it, he's usually 100% right.

Except for the time he said Ogre 2 got carried in H3 and Reach.

That was just fucking dumb.

Yeah hahaha that one I have no excuse for, I was just seeing how triggered I could make some people. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah hahaha that one I have no excuse for, I was just seeing how triggered I could make some people. 

What changed with you between this and now? or is there no change? Im genuinely curious.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What changed with you between this and now? or is there no change? Im genuinely curious.

Two years of net zero growth and radio silence from 343 Industries. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Positive vibes this weekend guys

We will have plenty of time to get back to self loathing and etc

• Upvote (+1) 7

Can you blame him?

I don't blame him? I have those days too. I watch old VoDs and I go straight to quinn's twitter. The only thing that stops me short is knowing the response I'd get (if any) would piss me off more than I already am. At this point Halo is the containment protocol for the infection that is quinn. He would still be jumping from franchise to franchise laying waste to every fan's dreams if he wasn't still at 343i. First Gears now us. I'd rather not remove him just to have him infect another franchise. It's kind of fitting honestly, the halo franchise is kind of like the halo rings from the story and quinn is the flood. We are using the Halo games as the Halo rings, killing off the fans so that quinn cannot torment them anymore. It's next level.

Positive vibes this weekend guys

We will have plenty of time to get back to self loathing and etc

Agreed I promise that was it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is anyone here playing in the HWC FFA on Saturday? ESL emailed out the bracket for who is playing but it just lists real names instead of gamertags... Just curious

• Upvote (+1) 2

Two years of net zero growth and radio silence from 343 Industries. 

I mean the polarizing differences between now and then are pretty shocking and should say a lot. You aren't the only person to show this either, people who used to be basically "fanboys" now share similar sentiments and heavily criticize now. You'd think this would be valuable to someone and should make them take a step back, start to wonder and begin to ask questions.

But.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What do I have to do to get a rotating bvqoOnd.png face like the Simms/Ace/Lethul emotes?

be relevant 

edit: holy fuck I got beaten with the exact same comment wtf

• Upvote (+1) 7

I need to get my life in order

Have you tried marrying a dude?

• Upvote (+1) 1

My predictions for worlds 

1 OpTic Gaming

2 EnvyUs

3 Liquid

4 Luminosity

5 Str8 Rippin

6 TMMT

7 FABE

8 Splyce

9 Supremacy

10 Immunity

11 SoaR

12 London Conspiracy

The bracket stage is going to be critically important for many teams so I'm only confident in my top 3. I'm hoping for amazing upsets and critical plays to be the defining moments of the tourney (hopefully improved by an electric Halo crowd). This worlds seems to have a far better talent pool than last and I hope the players can put on an amazing show for the community. 343 better announce a plan for post worlds and not repeat the PR riddled HWC 2016 presentation of the trophy. Keep an eye out for TMMT I think they'll be sending more than their fair share of teams into losers or home if need be. Hope ESL, the players, casters, production, and audience can put on a hell of a show. Getting in that hype mood  :ace: LET'S GO  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Much love, Team Beyond, you make my days so much better. Optic top 2, Frank top 3, In-N-Out top 1.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Adding to the hype

I haven't seen Major Nelson say anything about HWC, so at least that means he won't be there to do some cringy introduction.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Where'd you eat

Buffalo Wild Wings, or some variation of those three words.

I'm moving to this country at some point - the food is too good.

• Upvote (+1) 5